What are you doing now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished learning how to cut new baseboards with a mitre saw. My neighbour is teaching me.

Surfing the web. My regular websites are getting boring now and I need some new ones.

Just finished moving my furniture around in attempt to get better lighting in my makeup tutorials... still haven't worked out how to post vidoes on here.... I did, but I've forgotten, argh...

surfing the net, updating my website and unwinding after a long day doing a make up shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surfing the net and listening to music
biggrin.gif

I'm currently drooling over my new PC. It is incredible! I'm never spent so much money in my life but it was so worth it! I was playing Crysis on Very High without a hint of lag. Oh. My. God!

Originally Posted by GillT /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm currently drooling over my new PC. It is incredible! I'm never spent so much money in my life but it was so worth it! I was playing Crysis on Very High without a hint of lag. Oh. My. God! nicewhat cpu, gpu, mb do you have?

Originally Posted by MomentoMoir /img/forum/go_quote.gif nicewhat cpu, gpu, mb do you have?

Intel i7 920 @ 2.67GHz OC'd to 3.40GHzATI Radeon HD 5850 1024MB

6GB RAM

I feel bad for my 5-year-old laptop. It's taken such a beating (hot chocolate in its vents etc.) and it's still going. I think it's going to be a bit neglected. :/

Originally Posted by GillT /img/forum/go_quote.gif Intel i7 920 @ 2.67GHz OC'd to 3.40GHzATI Radeon HD 5850 1024MB

6GB RAM

I feel bad for my 5-year-old laptop. It's taken such a beating (hot chocolate in its vents etc.) and it's still going. I think it's going to be a bit neglected. :/

nice im getting an i5 soon after my bf gets his i7 i cant wait i wanna but nvidias new gpu to go with it
rockwoot.gif

I am listening to "We are the World" the original version. And I'm waiting on my friend to call me back we are having makeover/makeup play day at her house with 4 of us girls there
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dgint608 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Checking Twitter, drinking hot chocolate and listening to my iPod.. Freezing! I'm drinking hot chocolate too and I'm freezing...but I get cold REAL easy so whateves

Working on the daughters BF's stupid Dodge Dakota truck.... what a piece of junk...... and thanks to him my nails are destroyed!!!! Grrrrrrrr.....

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Working on the daughters BF's stupid Dodge Dakota truck.... what a piece of junk...... and thanks to him my nails are destroyed!!!! Grrrrrrrr..... lol tell him he should do it lol or make him pay for a mani lol
i have been playing supreme commander its awesome now im on fb and myspace

Watching the final episode of the series of 'Being Human', while finishing a pasta salad and contemplating making a cup of tea.

Im working

Supposed to be doing data entry, MUT is mor important tho =]

I am so ready for this weekend!

Back