What are you doing now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am annoyed at work, new desk new creeper sitting across from me. He picks his nose all the time and doesn't care who sees it!! GROSS!! Other than being grossed out I'm doing my data entry thing and listening to music/browsing MUT on my iPod =]

i just made the most delicious lunch. fish and chips.

instead of ketchup and tartar sauce, i used salt and vinegar to season ..mmmmmmmmm soooo yummmy!
biggrin.gif

I'm cooking roast beef for supper and just placed the potatoes in with it. Yum, I haven't had roast for a long time. Taking a break now and surfing MUT.

Listening to music, waiting for my macaroni to finish baking and making a list of things to pack for my trip to Canada.
biggrin.gif

I am sitting at my desk at work looking out the window (it's a beautiful day!!) waiting for 12:30 so I can leave and go celebrate st. patty's day, not a big beer fan so no green beer for me! Green margaritas please (keep em coming!!)

Beautiful day here too !! And warm ! Yay !

Browsing here, wondering what i could possibly buy for my brother's birthday, he likes scale models, but i'm stuck here. Which plane to get, which paint, which brush, which brand, which era ?
stupidme.gif

i am packing for a trip, chilling on here, and staring at my CS palette that just came today!
smile.gif

I'm grouchy and in need of sleep! I have to clean the house because it looks like a tornado hit.

The same thing I do everyday....try to take over the world!!!

Kidding of course! I am on the computer, twittering, watching youtube videos and of course the oh so fun job hunting. Yay....

Need any help taking over the world? Lol. I'm cleaning my office.. Stacks and stacks of files just piled up and threatened to trap me in here so I'm cleaning and filing and pitching. At noon I'm going to buy a new netbook..

I have been sitting here way to long reading thru threads, knowing I should be cleaning my house and doing laundry... Butt this is more fun
smile.gif

^ Ooh, I love Modern Warfare. Have you prestiged yet?

Right now I'm chasing my daughter around the house to tickle her..hehe! We're both eating carrots too ;-)

Just got back from work. I'm gonna watch a movie tonight an go to bed. Im off tomorrow and saturday i'm going to the city tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back