What are you doing now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking coffee that I brewed on my own. I'm getting pretty good at this whole coffee making thing.

Just threw away a bunch of makeup that should have been gone months ago, and now I need some more. A lot more, like I literally need everything makeup from primer to chapsick!

kinda pissed i need to change

im fat lazy my thighs and ass look bad

i just need to get use to the fact my is guy and is gonna look at other women online

ugh

im soo self conscious i hate this

cant wait for the party tonight maybe it will cheer me up

sounds nice mags!

i'm watching curb your enthusiasm and resting my now large belly, full of dominoes pizza. if anyone's interested i got a large, (half of its in the fridge), with pepperoni, chicken, onions and jalapenos. it was delicious. we got pizzas and watched some films because my friend just got broken up with, and she needed comfort food.

Reading a book and MuT
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Baking peanut butter coconut cookies and watching True Lies. Took a MUT quick look.

It's only 9:35 pm and I'm tired. I have to feed the fish and put them to sleep (actually turning their light off means they will go to sleep, I don't tuck them in, lol). I'm heading off to bed. I'll be up early tomorrow. Goodnight!

Watching my partner play video games, drinking fresh lemonade with stevia and browsing through model home furniture online.

Looking online for a local grower of a specific lilac bush I've been trying to find for 2 years. You'd think since my job is to go around to no less than 29 garden supply stores and 22 are actual nurseries, I could find the thing locally! But NOoooOoOOo (those of you old enough, picture my doing the old John Belushi SNL thing, ha ha!)

I can find it online to ship, but I want to see it and see the health before buying and I don't want to pay for shipping.

trying to post to the Introduction thread only to have it error all the time so-called to remove link.. strange cz my intro has no links at all -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!!

Originally Posted by wati.manson /img/forum/go_quote.gif trying to post to the Introduction thread only to have it error all the time so-called to remove link.. strange cz my intro has no links at all -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!! Strange.... I'd try logging off then on again....

Me I amcleaning out my PC bag..... what a mess.... found 35 cents and an old granola bar which was pretty tastey

Watching 'Top Gear' and am about to put a spicy meatfeast pizza and garlic bread into the oven as I'm absolutely starving
frown.gif

Cool, I didn't know you could get Top Gear in the US!

Well, it's reruns of the show, and the 'reasonably priced car' section won't be on for another 15 minutes, so will let you know then
smile.gif

Edit: Mark Wahlberg.

Yeah!! We get BBC america.. Top Gear is on every Monday a new episode and some reruns.. Think season 11? We bought season 10 on dvd.. The son won't miss it.. And I record amost every new episode on to dvd.. Love when the do a challenge.. Race across the desert or convert your car into a boat and drive accross the English Chanel!

Haha, I only really watch it for the comedy!
laughing.gif
I'm not really into cars, and they don't like talking about motorbikes
frown.gif
so there's nothing that's of any real use to me, but just the rare opportunity to see Jeremy Clarkson fail at something is well worth it!
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back