What are you doing now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just changed my rooms around so that my work room is in the front (north facing) and my sitting room is in the back and I can enjoy the conservatory. Right now though, every bone, sinew, muscle and nerve aches. It even aches to think. I never realised I had so much stuff. Luckily I have been able to throw away quite a bit but even so.... The cat has been bemused and has taken great joy in plonking himself down in the most inconvenient place every time, bless him.

Now it is just about looking pretty good and I am glad I have done it.

A large glass of red wine calls and a deliciously comfortable sofa beckons so enjoy the rest of the Easter Break guys.

Watching Real Housewives of New York! Its my favorite of the bunch...but I love them all. Guilty pleasure!
luv.gif

I'm about to take the turkey out of the oven for Easter dinner. I love turkey especially the left overs for sandwiches.
smile.gif

Thinking I should really get off the computer and take a nap with my daughter.

I wanted a crumble so i improvised a banana/coconut/whole cane sugar/cinnamon recipe.
yess.gif

Then i cut some zucchinis, added button mushrooms and curry, i love combining my favorite stuff in one meal
canabis.gif

i have lemmings to buy things that i don't need, so i'm browsing ebay for NYX lipsticks.

Admiring the mountain view outside my living room window as the sky gets darker...gorgeous
smile.gif

Also trying to think what I can make to eat as all I have is bread, potatoes, eggs and soup until I do a food shop tomorrow
frown.gif

Helping pack up the mother-in-law's junk... load the truck Friday and Saturday and drive to Pennsylvania on Sunday.. Weeeeeeeee.

Originally Posted by heartofdarkness /img/forum/go_quote.gif Admiring the mountain view outside my living room window as the sky gets darker...gorgeous
smile.gif

Also trying to think what I can make to eat as all I have is bread, potatoes, eggs and soup until I do a food shop tomorrow
frown.gif

Fried egg on a toasted slice of bread or boiled eggs and use the bread toasted to dip in the egg
smile.gif
or an omelette.
Potatoes : pureed or cut in squares and sauteed in a frying pan.

You can add dried herbs to your sauteed potatoes or your omelette, like chives if you have some. My mother likes to add one egg, milk (lighter version of creme fraiche !) and nutmeg to her homemade puree, i like to skip the egg. You can also add a small square of butter.

i was going to suggest a simple spanish omlette. cook your spuds and then slice them into thick rounds, fry them gently with a little onion. then add the beaten egg and put some cheese on top, and stick it under the grill to brown off.

Mmm, thanks both, those suggestions sound lovely
smile.gif

What I did, after, was scrambled egg with cooked potato pieces and chopped spring onion, and black pepper, served on toast with some tomato sauce. It was quite nice
smile.gif
I wish I could have seen both of your suggestions before I started cooking, or I could have tried one of those instead, but I can always try another time...
smile.gif

Back