What are you doing now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is like Monty Python does a car show at times. Lol. Though I've never seen them in drag yet!

Eww no...I have a mental picture now of Jezza in drag
eek.gif

I'm going for a bath in a few minutes; due to having a crappy immersion heater instead of a boiler, it takes two and a half hours to heat up water for a bath
mad.gif

Wishing I could either kill my downstairs neighbours, or smash their stereo
mad.gif

The crappy music they're playing is as loud as it would be if I were playing it on my own stereo, and making a complaint or even politely asking them to turn it down brings violent repurcussions
mad.gif
They had better turn it off by bedtime!
mad.gif

I am currently watching The Break-up on TV whilst waiting for my pizza to cook and wondering whether to open a bottle of wine too.

Also looking for jobs.

Taking a break from doing laundry all day. My partner and the baby are taking a nap ;-)

I'm listening to my fiance play guitar along with a Frank Zappa song. I am pin-curling my hair and my arms got tired, so I stopped. Time to go fold clothes. UGH...

Ugh, trying to type with a cat on my desk, apparently it's the only safe place against the hoover
doh.gif
Stupid kitty !

i am sitting here, browsing the web, eating candy (yeah... im not joking. even though its morning) and waiting for my boy to get off work. blehhh.

Having a late night bowl of whole grain cereal and almond milk. Yumm! Thinking about getting offline to shower.

Back