What are you doing now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to go to the library, but I'm on day 2 of being sick with a cold & allergies... so I'm here... might go watch some TV or something though
smile.gif

i'm just sitting on my laptop (hahahah not litterally!) and about to brush my hair because i'm gonna straighten it later...

At school finishing up my hours but I'm already finished with all my work so I get to surf the net

It's my favorite kind of day. I'm lolling about and doing whatever I feel like at the moment. I'm surfing the net getting caught up on the sites I like to read. Earlier, I finished a book - Gumbo Tales: Finding My Place at the New Orleans Table - that I read about on a blog. Most excellent read btw. After supper, I plan on going to the movies. We like to go to the last showing of movies on Sunday night because the theatres are pretty empty and it feels like a private showing. That way its quiet too. I can't stand people talking during a movie or phones ringing. Oh and before the movies I'll probably work on my current craft project - a tatted baby cap for a shower I'll be going to next month.

I am researching degree programs while I surf online lol. I am on campus for now, so I can't watch YouTube tutorials. You're not supposed to stream video. Pfftt!

Nursing my toddler and trying to clear my mind. Had a crappy day with it starting off getting locked out of my home in my underwear and a shirt. My SO isn't home and all 3 dogs got into a fight. Plus I stubbed my toe and have severe wisdom tooth pain. So I guess I could say I'm trying to keep my sanity! LOL Luckily I have my angel here who keeps me smiling.

So frustrated, i wanted a blue eyeliner, sky blue, but all i could find were dark or electric blues, ugh. I got a hydrating mask as a b-day gift at Sephora, and it's all filed with crappy stuff, wtf?Oh yeah, and the big supermarkets don't know the existence of baking soda, it's really funny they all try to sell ecological supplies but when it comes to something as old and versatile as baking soda, pass.

I am waiting for my cakes to bake in the oven, and yum, my homemade strawberry jam is so good !

Back