What are you doing now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh brag about being off lol I wish I was

2 hrs 27 mins to go tho = not that I'm clock watching

Originally Posted by dgint608 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ugh brag about being off lol I wish I was
2 hrs 27 mins to go tho = not that I'm clock watching

I rarely ever watch the clock but come the last three hours of my fridays... I am sooo the clock watcher.

It's late in the evening here, i just watched one of my favorite programs on tv, have been watching it since i was a kid, it's all about the sea, everywhere in the world, and considering last weekend's storm, they were concentrating on all that has been destroyed, and how to face the sea levels rising on the coasts. It's sadly fascinating to see how people easily dismiss and just don't want to believe what's going to happen. Gloom. What a sad heritage for the future generations.

I'm suposed to clean my room, but I'm too lazy and MuT is much more interesting!!
smile.gif

Watching current politican developments in my country (kind of exciting
wink.gif
)

and of course, filling in my make up talk forum profile as I just signed up!

I came home not too long ago from shopping for a new shower. Right now I'm on MUT and drinking a glass of millk.

Just got through cleaning. The baby is sleeping and B is playing video games. I have free time!

Browsing forums and watching TV while I wait for my lift to a mate's, and sulking because Ireland beat Wales in the Six Nations today
frown.gif

Uni classes today, so i decided i was through working for the day. Waiting for the pizza to be cooked, i'm browsing MuT and listening to this : Girls wanna have fun. I used to hate Cindy Lauper as a kid, but now i really like her.

^YES recovering!! I was plowing the soil for my garden the whole evening. I am beat!! Cooking dinner and MUT right now. Yummy tofu!

Plowing? Were 3 months away from that.. I'm heading to the ice rink for the last game of the season. Missed the signup period because another ice rinks roof caved in and it forced their players out into other rinks.. Filling our league up early. So no more playing ice hickey till summer. Sigh..

Ok, so I was hoeing. I couldn't think of the word right off the back. I'm exhausted and not all there. LOL!

I'd lend you my rototiller, Johnnie! We will still get some snow this spring and its so wet. Takes forever to dry out.

Browsing forums and listening to music. Still recovering too. On and off, I spent about 12 hours yesterday on the back of a motorbike, and am strangely now much more aware of all the aches and pains that came as a result...

Latest posts

Back