Dare To Be - Rainbow Brite! (February 2nd - 15th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, all! Time for our new challenge!
rockwoot.gif

Our next theme is Dare To Be - Rainbow Brite!

Chosen by blueglitter, runner-up of Dare To Be - Colors of Christmas!

Rainbow Brite's makeup itself is somewhat subtle, so you can either try to recreate it, or feel free to get creative!

Here are some inspiration pics, but feel free to add your own:

28894-D2BRainbowBriteuntitled.JPG

28894-D2Brainbow-brite1.jpg

28894-D2Brainbowbrite5.jpg

28894-rainbow-brite-rainbow-brite-263363_1024_768.gif

28894-rb-and-starlite-rainbow-brite-263733_350_505.jpg

28894-Remember_Rainbow_Brite_by_J8d.jpg

For those who would like to enter, please note:

The rules have changed. Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled images are no longer allowed.

Please review the rest of the rules here.

As before, no photoshopping is allowed. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.

Have fun and enjoy the contest!

For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

g.gif
hb.gif

Here is my attempt
smile.gif
Does anyone have any idea how to fill in that gap between my eyelid in my Lashes? No matter how hard I try even with tightlining it still doesn't do any.

14265_174122805027_655940027_302652.jpg

xFlossy: I have that same issue!... That's basically WHY I can't join in any contests or even wear top-lid liner. There's always this GAP.... D: If anyone knows how to line so that it doesn't exist, that'd be wonderful.

P.S. I LOVE your entry. Pretty!

Yeah have tried it and it didn't help much. Keep practising I guess
smile.gif

Thank you tsuxx
smile.gif
I am happy with the way it turned out.

sherbert, that is fantastic! I love the extra eyelashes you added on with your eyeliner and the Cloud and the swirls on your cheeks.. and.. oh hell, I love it all haha!

Originally Posted by xFlossy /img/forum/go_quote.gif sherbert, that is fantastic! I love the extra eyelashes you added on with your eyeliner and the Cloud and the swirls on your cheeks.. and.. oh hell, I love it all haha!
smile.gif
thank you
I love how you made yours so colourful but so wearable
smile.gif

that's why I decided to do something 'different'

In case anyone wonders (even though the glitter doesn't show up so well on the photograph) the lips were done by outlining & filling in with Barry M eyeliner pencil in pink, then Girl About Town MAC lipstick on top and finished with Barry M Glitter Eyeliner in red.
smile.gif

Yay I'm back on the forum! I had no net over the holidays but now I'm back, I can't wait to give this a go ^^

Back