Dare To Be - Rainbow Brite! (February 2nd - 15th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif great entries!!! angels you look fab! nope.. no dyeing..just a dark day in liverpool!! LOL that's EVERY day in Liverpool!

Hi guys
smile.gif
I just joined like a day ago, but I love the idea of Dare to Bes so much I couldn't resist doing one. I'm not a huge color fan (all my other makeup is neutral) so I had to use my coastal scents 78 palette. i had trouble getting a lot of pigment.

Anyway, I decided not to use stars, because for some reason, I've always had it in my mind that Rainbow Brite would be totally into leopard print as a teen. Weird? Hope you guys don't mind :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, and my camera's flash washes so much of my face and eyeshadow out. Is there anything I can do about that? If I turn off the flash, the entire photo gets and orangy tint, and the eyeshadow can almost not be seen. Right now I have it set on macro and flash, but I feel it's too bright for me face.

DSCF1764.jpg

DSCF1765.jpg

Snapshotofme5.png

^here's one from my webcam, because I realized that my camera's flash washes so much of the color out!

Here's my entry. I used my mom's camera, but I couldn't upload them on my computer. So i'm just using a random picture that I took with my phone, lol.

I Actually did this look & I LOved it only problem is My baby son Lost my Camera batterie & I cant find it anywhere Most likely in the trash
frown.gif
Love the looks good luck everyone
smile.gif

Back