Dare To Be - Rainbow Brite! (February 2nd - 15th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to get rid of the gap i usually go back in with a soft pencil so i can smudge it all in my lashes, that combined with tight linning should solve the problem

Oh good idea orangecrayon! I just stab between my lashes with liquid liner which is fiddly and not fun but I swear I can't tightline my eye just spasms out and i end up stabbing myself in the eye with the pencil. I can do it on my left eye but my right eye just wont accept a pencil!

i've just been playing around with my eyeshadows and came up with this, thought I would enter it!

dtb.jpg

dtb2-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Marjorie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh good idea orangecrayon! I just stab between my lashes with liquid liner which is fiddly and not fun but I swear I can't tightline my eye just spasms out and i end up stabbing myself in the eye with the pencil. I can do it on my left eye but my right eye just wont accept a pencil! I have a similar issue i can only tight line the outer 1/3 of my lid so using the pencil to smudge it closer to the lashes is helpful for covering the gap on the rest of the lid

Very pretty Lucy! They really accentuated your eyes and brought out the blue.
smile.gif

@ Flossy... so pretty and blended well

@Sherbert... those colors really pop. Very pretty!

@ Lucy... Those colors make your eyes look so soft. I like that mix of blue and green on you.

Wow, I really like all of the entries so far! This is my first time entering a "DTB" it was fun to try! I'm not sure which pic to use or if this is even all I have to do to enter. HELP! lol

169.jpg

171.jpg

166.jpg

Hears mine. I had a lot of fun with this one! Sorry only my right eye is done, I have an eye infection in the left one (I really hope it doesn't spread to the right cause it burns!!!) Hope you like! All the entries have been so lovely! I think the first photo is my fav.

SDC12536.jpg

SDC12531.jpg

SDC12517.jpg

Love the entries Angel and Kenzie
smile.gif

Angel, I had a slight infection for a couple of weeks on my eyelid. It was awful Dry flaky skin on my lid and it burnt and itched like mad
frown.gif

great entries!!! angels you look fab! nope.. no dyeing..just a dark day in liverpool!! LOL

well,its "superbowl sunday",and im quite bored with everyone going "boooyahh!!!!!!"....so i decided to give this a go....

rainbowbritemakeup006.jpg

rainbowbritemakeup003.jpg

rainbowbritemakeup002.jpg

do you guys like it?? oh and can you help me pick one!

Back