Where do you keep your brushes??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Girls I want help, just recently I start buying brushes and I don't know where to keep them!! I'm looking for a cheap brush case but I can't find!! Maybe I'll have to keep looking!!! Where do you keep your brushes?? Oh and if you have picks of your cases please post them, I want to have an idea to what I'll look for!!

I keep mine in an old Storm watch case and a pen holder!

You can see them to the left of this pic.

Mine are in a little cup as well, I usually only bring one in my purse so I don't have a small travel roll.

I'm keeping mine in a used cute Tea can!
biggrin.gif

It's free but cute, I can save more cash to buy MU rather than spending more money just to buy new brushes case.

My traincase has an elastic pouch on one side (in the back) that I keep my brushes in ... You can kind of see it in the attached picture. I got this traincase for $20 at Walgreens
smile.gif

I use a pen holder too. I love those drawers you have Bhav.. Do you store your MU in them?

Originally Posted by Laura I use a pen holder too. I love those drawers you have Bhav.. Do you store your MU in them? Some of my MU is stored in them! They hold everything but my palettes, and lip stuff!

I have a big stainless steel cup that I put my brushes in, but they usually are spread on a ledge in front of the mirror drying after being washed...

I keep my brushes in a brush holder that my husband bought from Michael's or Hobby Lobby here in the states. They are both craft and art supply stores. It has two sides to hold brushes and it folds and ties up.

4290-brushes.jpg

yeah Charmaine it is really handy! I would never have thought to buy it there, but my husband is real creative. It is great and I think it only cost a few bucks. I was going to buy the Mac one , but this works just as well and keeps my brushes nice and I can fit a ton of brushes in it.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Awesome!!! I don't remember seeing that in Michaels though...I would love to have one of those.

Ohhh Devin this brush case looks awesome!!!:icon_love

Does anyone know how much does Mac's brush case costs??

thanks Sophia!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=393 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD></TR><!-- MOVED text_under_picture_$PRODUCT_ID FROM HERE --><TR><TD>
1x1.gif
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=left>
colon_off.gif
M2WG_hd.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>Takes all your basic brushes: organizes and stores them: helps them keep their shape and effectiveness. Supple, flexible, of high quality Italian vinyl, rolls up, saves space, makes your brushes ready to go. An essential for artists (but good for all!) This bag unfolds, has two layers of brush compartments and zippered pouches.

10" x 5 1/4"

US$45.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Sophia Ohhh Devin this brush case looks awesome!!!:icon_love
Does anyone know how much does Mac's brush case costs??

Originally Posted by devinjhans thanks Sophia!
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="393"><tbody><tr><td> </td></tr><!-- MOVED text_under_picture_$PRODUCT_ID FROM HERE --><tr><td>
1x1.gif
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td align="left">
colon_off.gif
M2WG_hd.gif
</td></tr><tr><td class="text">Takes all your basic brushes: organizes and stores them: helps them keep their shape and effectiveness. Supple, flexible, of high quality Italian vinyl, rolls up, saves space, makes your brushes ready to go. An essential for artists (but good for all!) This bag unfolds, has two layers of brush compartments and zippered pouches.

10" x 5 1/4"

US$45.00</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thanks Devin!!!!!

Hey Devin I might need to check out our Michaels!! Which section did you find the brush roll in?

yeah what Lina said lol!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Hey Devin I might need to check out our Michaels!! Which section did you find the brush roll in?

i have a tall basket from bath & body works i keep mine in, i always find things around the house to store stuff like that in..maybe even a wide vase
icon_smile.gif
, it looks pretty too

LMAO at Benz getting in on the action as always.

icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha i rarely put them in a roll or bag as i have a stand if im working and i keep them seperated by type of brush in an acrylic box w/ compartments!

me too! but i wish each compartment has a slot each to separate things a little
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha i rarely put them in a roll or bag as i have a stand if im working and i keep them seperated by type of brush in an acrylic box w/ compartments!

Back