Where do you keep your brushes??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've really enjoyed reading this thread.
icon_redface.gif
It's so interesting to know where people keep things.

These are great ideas. I need to figure something out. I had spaces in my makeup bag and traincase for all my brushes but now with all my new TM brushes I have run out of slots.

Hey Trish, if you read this, where did you get the stand up holder that Benz is playing with?
wink.gif

at the moment i keep mine in a little glass thingy. i need something taller though as my longer brush keeps falling out of this one. i also need to organize all my other MU, they are just thrown in a drawer at the moment, and i dun likey
icon_confused.gif

Mom bought me a set of four crystal 'on the rocks' glasses that I use to divide and hold my large brushes, small brushes, eye liners and mascara.

Originally Posted by Sophia Girls I want help, just recently I start buying brushes and I don't know where to keep them!! I'm looking for a cheap brush case but I can't find!! Maybe I'll have to keep looking!!! Where do you keep your brushes?? Oh and if you have picks of your cases please post them, I want to have an idea to what I'll look for!! since my chinchillas are in my bedroom and they take dust baths i can't keep my brushes in open holders. in my tacklebox i have designated a couple areas for brushes one that holds my expensive brushes and one to hold my not so expensive brushes i'll have to take a new pic but i do have a pic of my tacklebox in my notepad.

Originally Posted by devinjhans I keep my brushes in a brush holder that my husband bought from Michael's or Hobby Lobby here in the states. They are both craft and art supply stores. It has two sides to hold brushes and it folds and ties up.

4290-brushes.jpg

I keep mine in something similar to this one from devinjhans but I think I'll get a nice pen holder or maybe the Stila can so they are more accessible to use, I find myself using the same ones over and over.Nice thread !!!!!!

I got a cute pen holder with blue glitter for .99 cents at target. lol it works just fine.

I have a Ceramic holder that looks like a little basket and I also use an Aluminum Pen/Pencil holder.

They work quite nicely.

Hi! I keep my brushes flat in a drawer lined with that rubbery stuff that keeps things from sliding around. I keep all my MU in a huge Craftsman tool chest and another very large train case, so I line all the drawers with that stuff so everything stays put and stays nice! I'm one of those anal girls that tries to keep everything as new looking as possible.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Erika

I want to place mine in a pot, in fact i am using a cardboard cup holder thing to store some crap brushes... i have a brush roll, where i use to carry some of my brushes with when im travelling or sleeping over at someone else's house.

The last brush set that I got from MAC came with a cute brush holder, it almost looks like a purse. It holds all of my brushes (15), se only though.

i keep ATM all of my brushes in a clear cup. I want 2 or 3 brush rolls to store them in because my boys love MU brushes, they could care less about my actual MU ! lol

Since I have my lovely kitty roxy that loves to play with anything that rolls (lol!), I keep them layed out flat in couple slots of my train case

Back