Where do you keep your brushes??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep mine in the holders of my mu organizer and also in an acrylic box like Trisha's.

I used to keep them in my Trish McEvoy planner, but it began to start bulging at the seams with all the stuff I had in there... lol So now they are in a Japonesque Brush Clutch..
smile.gif
($11 at Ulta)

This acrylic container Trisha, in your last pic is very good and practical, I think I'll have to find something like that!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Im a Muji lover too, thats where all my acrylic stuff is from!
Do you have Muji in Greece Soph or a shop like it?

http://www.mujionline.co.uk/

Ohh no Trisha it's too bad that we don't have it here!!

I have a pink candle holder (its wide like a cup and high enough so everything doesn't topple over) I use for my brushes. I'm not too picky about it, as long as they are all upright and I can see them and get to them easily.

I keep mine in the brush roll that came with one of my Sephora brush sets ages ago (it's pink suede), but that Cosmetics Laptop thing is looking pretty cute!

I just bought a dark blue ceramic cup that I love for my brushes... They all fit in there perfectly and the cup isn't tall enough that I "lose" some of my brushes with short little handles...

I keep my brushes in a pen holder on top of my makeup drawers but I have to check Michael's for that brush holder Devin posted looks neat

Originally Posted by Mirtilla Here:
20051025115044_stila_can2.JPG

I LOVE that paint can! That is such a cute holder for the brushes!!
Barbi where did you get the lipstick holder? That is a perfect invention and I need about 5 of those!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Barbi where did you get the lipstick holder? That is a perfect invention and I need about 5 of those!! I have seen them at the Container Store.

Back