1 Eye shadow the rest of your life !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love makeup and try new colors, but I have 1 eye shaddow that I always need to have, and wear the most, and have been for the last years. I know many feels the same way cause it`s AWSOME, but just out of curiosity...If you had to choose only ONE eyeshaddow to wear the rest of your life, which one would it be?

For me, no doubt: WOODWINKED (MAC)

Aaaaaaah Urban Decay ha soooo many great ones!!! Wish we had that brand here in Norway.

I`d probably get new favourites if we had all the high end brands such as Stila, Nars, BB etc...

Stila Oasis. I always find myslef using it no matter how many new products I have.

Its so hard to pick just one, but Im going to have to go with one Ive re-purchased again and again. MACs ricepaper. I use it as an all over color before I apply other colors,and as well I love it under my lower lashline. With my skintone, it brightens up my eye lovely.

Chanel Taupe Grise. There's a taupe out there for everyone, and TG is def my soulmate.

Like everyone else, I probably have hundreds of eyeshadows, but I always pull out Merle Norman Luxiva in the color "Mink". I'm not sure it's even still available to tell the truth.

Edited.... they do have a shadow of this color listed, but we have no Merle Norman store now.

Just found it last week and it was the first one my mind went to when reading this question:

Maybelline's Infallible 24 Hour Eye Shadow in "Iced Latte". Goes with everything, stays on all day, looks good all by itself!  Love love love

I'd have to go with MAC's Satin Taupe. It's my default for a nice basic everyday eye (usually I just pair it with Shroom). I couldn't live without it.

Woodwinked is a fav of mine and I used to say Stila's Kitten was my HG/GT but I have now found a new one that I feel like I could never live without and my new HG/GT ... Kevyn Aucoin's Essential e/s in Whisper.

Latest posts

Back