2006 MUT Secret Santa Official Thread - Guidelines and wishlist

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok... I will be working on the list tomorrow so no more additions. I will try to pm everyone with the SS info. For those who haven't sent me your address, please do so that way I can get it to your SS. Thanks for the Secret Santa update, Marisol!

I'm so excited! I can't wait! Thanks again for doing this, Marisol....I think it's going to be so much fun!

I am still waiting for some addresses so I will send the info as soon as I have them all.

I have given you mine but I still haven't gotten my SS...
frown.gif

Everyone should have gotten their PM with their Secret Santa info. If you didn't, please let me know.

Have fun shopping!

Where's last year's Secret Santa thread? (The thread where everyone posted their gifts, etc.) I'm trying to figure something out, and I'm unable to locate it.
wink.gif
Thanks in advance!

woohoo! i got mine! this is so cool, forreal! HAPPY SHOPPING everybody!

Thanks so much for organizing all of this Marisol!! I got my name today and I am so excited to go out and do some secret sistering
smile.gif

I'm so excited about the person I got!! She is a doll (that wasn't giving anything away, because everyone on here is a doll) LOL!! I can't wait to go shopping.

Got my PM from Marisol, so I'm all set. Oh, this is going to be so much fun! I'm almost more excited about what I'm giving than what I'm getting (almost....
wink.gif
)

Do we reveal ourselves when we ship the package, or do we keep it a secret until afterwards? How long does Secret Santa stay secret?
xmas.gif

Back