2006 MUT Secret Santa Official Thread - Guidelines and wishlist

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lklmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do we reveal ourselves when we ship the package, or do we keep it a secret until afterwards? How long does Secret Santa stay secret?
xmas.gif
I had the same question.....

Marilyn

Originally Posted by lklmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do we reveal ourselves when we ship the package, or do we keep it a secret until afterwards? How long does Secret Santa stay secret?
xmas.gif
You can choose what you want to do. Last year, some people revealed themselves when they sent the package and other waited until their SS posted their gift. Remember to have fun with it!
Here is last year's gift thread for those who may be interested in reading it.

got mine to .. cant wait to go shopping.

marisol thanx for that link to the ss last year .. it was fun reading i 4 got who my ss was and what i got lol

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif got mine to .. cant wait to go shopping.

marisol thanx for that link to the ss last year .. it was fun reading i 4 got who my ss was and what i got lol

It was fun reading it and seeing what everyone else got. This year we had an amazing turnout and I hope that everyone is pleased with their gifts.

Originally Posted by Miranhat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can i still join here ??? (I turn to miss this thread) Sorry. The deadline was November 15th.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry. The deadline was November 15th. Darn...i guess next year. Thanks Marisol

Back