3,359 posts later

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I was trying to fix something with my profile and realized that I have been a member of MUT for exactly 6 months today. Can you believe it? I just want to thank all you wonderful ladies & Tony for making this such an awesome place to be a part of.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol I was trying to fix something with my profile and realized that I have been a member of MUT for exactly 6 months today. Can you believe it? I just want to thank all you wonderful ladies & Tony for making this such an awesome place to be a part of.

Happy Anniversary!!
Those posts rack up quick on here, don't they!?! lol Seems like you've been here forever though doesn't it?? Anyhooo... glad that we have you!! :icon_love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Happy Anniversary!!
Those posts rack up quick on here, don't they!?! lol Seems like you've been here forever though doesn't it?? Anyhooo... glad that we have you!! :icon_love Girl I am trying to catch up to you!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer happy anniversary! we love reading ALL of your posts
Thanks Jennifer.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol

I was trying to fix something with my profile and realized that I have been a member of MUT for exactly 6 months today. Can you believe it? I just want to thank all you wonderful ladies & Tony for making this such an awesome place to be a part of.

Hey Marisol! Thanks for the nice compliments, it sure feels good when there is such appreciation. We are happy to have you as a valuble user!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Girl I am trying to catch up to you!
Yo go girl!! LOL
I've been slowing down lately b/c I can't really come on until later at night, and then it's like midnight & I have to sleep or I'll be a zombie... but I'll get back in my swing sooner or later

Liz

Reaction score
happy anniversary!!! hehehehe glad that you're here

Reaction score
Methinks you are my new role model...
CONGRATS!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol I was trying to fix something with my profile and realized that I have been a member of MUT for exactly 6 months today. Can you believe it? I just want to thank all you wonderful ladies & Tony for making this such an awesome place to be a part of.

Reaction score
happy anniversary marisol. keep the great advice coming. we look forward to it!

Reaction score
Happy Anni !!! That's a lot of posting for a six month stretch....

Latest posts