• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

50% off Friends and Family Sale!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They extended this sale until 3/7 FYI :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sooooo I decided I couldn't possibly live without The Sak Weekender hangbag & matching zip around wallet 
icon_redface.gif
http://www.giftinggrace.com/converti...kender-handbag ($19.50 after coupon!)http://www.giftinggrace.com/sassy-zip-around-wallet (I got the black wallet to match)I can feel the endorphins rushing through my brain as we speak...

I really wish I had bought the Juicy bag when I had the chance :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They extended this sale until 3/7 FYI :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sooooo I decided I couldn't possibly live without The Sak Weekender hangbag & matching zip around wallet 
icon_redface.gif
http://www.giftinggrace.com/converti...kender-handbag ($19.50 after coupon!)http://www.giftinggrace.com/sassy-zip-around-wallet (I got the black wallet to match)I can feel the endorphins rushing through my brain as we speak...

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really wish I had bought the Juicy bag when I had the chance :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah I'm surprised they clearanced the Juicy bags down so low. They were holding steady until that point lol. I just lucked out and saw it right away because I've been stalking the website daily :/

I can't believe those deborah lipmanns are 24 dollars! FOR 3! With the 50% off coupon, that is deborah polish for 4 dollars a bottle. I paid 24 for it and thought I was getting a steal. darn it. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't believe those deborah lipmanns are 24 dollars! FOR 3! With the 50% off coupon, that is deborah polish for 4 dollars a bottle. I paid 24 for it and thought I was getting a steal. darn it. 

Yeah that polish set was sold out for about a week, they just brought it back a few days ago.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I got those. They are AWESOME!

One of my orders came today. Meh. I got a Schoodie which is a scarf with a hood on it. The inside of it is pink and I wasn't aware. I got this Indian style shirt which is alright but didn't know it was sheer...just $5 though so I can't complain. The earrings I got are gorgeous though.

They didn't gift wrap anything like I asked. But oh well. I need to get the other box from my mom, which has the stila box that rocks in it! 

I made 9 orders all in all and spent around $500 on stuff that I do not need but will be gifting some items that I might not like. They had reeeeeeeally good deals but sad that they had to shut down. Even if they do not have the sale, the prices of each item are still affordable because I compare them with some other retailers. My 8th and 9th boxes are supposed to arrive today and I am putting my card purchases on hold until the month ends.
patches.gif

Awesome haul! I love that JC purse and been thinking about that when I first saw it. Now I am regretting :/

oh dang they did close it down.  I had some buyer's remorse on some of my purchases (mostly accessories). The watch is about 2 inches too long for my wrist so it looks awkward, the purse is GINORMOUS and could fit a baby inside, the necklace I got hurt the back of my neck because it was so heavy after 10 minutes of wear.  The camera necklace that I thought would be the size of a quarter is about 2 inches tall.  They've been sitting in a box waiting me to fall back in love with them or be returned.  It says all returns must be received by april 27 to get a refund.  It's been 3 weeks now, so I think it's time for a return.

Yeah, it's done-zo! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I returned three things. The Tokyo Milk perfume (smelled atrocious), Gold Triple Drop Earrings (cheap and snagged on my hair) and a LORAC Makeup kit (worst makeup ever... never buying that brand again). They emailed me once the credit was issue back to my credit card. It took about a week.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh dang they did close it down.  I had some buyer's remorse on some of my purchases (mostly accessories). The watch is about 2 inches too long for my wrist so it looks awkward, the purse is GINORMOUS and could fit a baby inside, the necklace I got hurt the back of my neck because it was so heavy after 10 minutes of wear.  The camera necklace that I thought would be the size of a quarter is about 2 inches tall.  They've been sitting in a box waiting me to fall back in love with them or be returned.  It says all returns must be received by april 27 to get a refund.  It's been 3 weeks now, so I think it's time for a return.

what was the purse you bought? I bought the Dudu checkered purse and unfortunately, it has some damage around the zipper. I am contemplating if I'll send it back but I do not wanna deal with returning it and arguing for $5.00 refund.

I got the Rebecca Stud Bottom Satchel.  It's a knock off of http://www.alexanderwang.com/shop/accessories/bags/all/203006/rocco-with-resin-rivets

But it's just...H-U-G-E.

You didn't like the LORAC makeup? I've never used them before, but I ordered their lip glosses...but I also ordered the Stila glosses, which suddenly gave me a crapton of glosses, but I didn't want to return any of the makeup. I wonder if I should return the LORAC now cause I don't think I need like 15 new glosses all of a sudden...

I got the Rebecca Stud Bottom Satchel.  It's a knock off of http://www.alexanderwang.com/shop/accessories/bags/all/203006/rocco-with-resin-rivets

But it's just...H-U-G-E.

You didn't like the LORAC makeup? I've never used them before, but I ordered their lip glosses...but I also ordered the Stila glosses, which suddenly gave me a crapton of glosses, but I didn't want to return any of the makeup. I wonder if I should return the LORAC now cause I don't think I need like 15 new glosses all of a sudden...

I remember I wanted to get that satchel too. But when I checked the photos further, it seems really huge, like almost a gym bag for me. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have those LORAC sets but tried the mascaras and eyeliners. I have to try yet the eyeshadows.

How are the LORAC glosses? I have STILA glosses but purchased them when Stila had a huge sale and just used one for the past three months (barely used actually)

I started to feel guilty because I felt that I bought a lot of stuff that I cant use and do not need. :/

But it's just...H-U-G-E.

I didn't care for it at all. I got the Real Life to Red Carpet kit. The gloss was horrible, it applied streaky and gloppy. The blush shade was an unflattering color and the mascara was awfullll. It instantly made my curled eyelashes droop.

I actually haven't tried the glosses yet. i had them set aside for the first couple of weeks just in case I wanted to return one, and finally grabbed a couple to take with me on my trip last week, but didn't end up using them.

I'm only 5'0 so it's actually...much larger than what I'd need for a gym bag LOL.  It's actually wider than my torso is, and the bag comes up to my knee if I put it on the ground.  It would actually work as an overnight bag for me, but if I needed an overnight bag, I'd bring a bag that was more suited for that purpose than an extra-large purse.  (At first I was like, Ok I think it was under $15 which is cheap for a giant bag should I ever need one...you know you always want an extra large bag like once every 2 years and can't find one big enough...so maybe I'll keep it for the price.  But then I'm like...ugh now I'll have to store it for the next few years letting it collect dust until that one point in the distant future when I'll actually want to use it.)  If it was half the size...or even 3/4 the size I'd probably just keep it.  But it's just way. too. big. LOL

I got the Stila and LORAC glosses, and I like both sets a lot. I can see how the Stila glosses get complaints from people for being sticky, though. I'm someone who likes thicker-consistency gloss, so I like them. I Have the LORAC Real Life To Red Carpet kit, too. I have yet to even try anything in it but the lipgloss, and I actually like it. It really needs to be applied sparingly, though, and I only use it over darker lipstick, because it's a really pale peach. It's definitely "goopier" than the lip glosses in the LORAC gloss set. That really sucks that the mascara in the set is crappy! It was after I purchased the kit (at full price from Sephora) that I read a lot of bad reviews on LORAC mascara :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back