• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

50% off Friends and Family Sale!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I had a Juicy bag (I think one with a bow on it? Maybe it was the daydreamer one lol) on one of my lists before, but I think that the brand is a bit too loud for my personal style (I tend to steer towards simple and classic, and Juicy tends to scream JUICY! at you lol.  It was one of those, is it in my shopping cart because it's a good deal? or is it really me at all? items haha), but they have awesome deals on the real name brand items though!

Lol you're definitely right about Juicy being a loud brand, especially their bags. 

Aw man! Now I feel ripped off! The bag I got is down to $24! 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aw man! Now I feel ripped off! The bag I got is down to $24! 
frown.gif

You can call customer service and ask them to refund you the difference. That happened to some of the girls on the other forum I post at and they got it taken care of :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can call customer service and ask them to refund you the difference. That happened to some of the girls on the other forum I post at and they got it taken care of :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh good, I will give them a call tomorrow, maybe I can get something else with the refund. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh my, you ladies are horrible enablers! I'm pretty sure hubby is not thrilled that I spent more money.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't see ANY of the juicy bags on sale anymore, I think they took a lot of stuff off over night

Yea my order is now saying insufficient inventory. No body has contacted me via email or phone so I will probably have to call CS tomorrow to see what's going on.

OMG! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

My S/O's Birthday Shopping is DONE!!

Plus, I was able to pick up the cutest pair of earings for my co-worker's birthday!!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh good, I will give them a call tomorrow, maybe I can get something else with the refund. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sent them an email and they are looking into it. So fingers crossed!

Well hubby called CS for me (he's been so good about keeping my stress down since the car accident) out of 9 items that I had ordered only 2 were still in stock so I canceled the order. They had already started processing full payment for the shipment so now I have to wait for the hold to come off my account. This is just not my year it seems. Maybe next time.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Awww that's deflating
frown.gif
This by no means should be seen as a reflection on the site. LOL this should be seen as a reflection of the way my life works.
rofl2.gif

Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well hubby called CS for me (he's been so good about keeping my stress down since the car accident) out of 9 items that I had ordered only 2 were still in stock so I canceled the order. They had already started processing full payment for the shipment so now I have to wait for the hold to come off my account. This is just not my year it seems. Maybe next time.

What did you order? All three of my orders shipped without a problem lol although I'm sure I didn't really need any of it.

I had a few of the dream in full color palettes one for me one for a wedding that ill be maid of honor in and one as a back up gift, Night owl baby blanket set, zebra 4 pc baby set, Pjs for hubby, slippers for hubby, pj pants for hubby, and slippers for my daughter. The only things available were the pjs and slippers for hubby. I'm picky about having a whole bunch of small orders coming to my door though I don't order online unless it's going to be a big order and it just wasn't enough to justify fighting with the delivery man (they walk away very quickly even after telling them I'll be a min because I have to put my dog up and I'm slow with my arm in a sling) and I was really bummed out by the fact that they had completely processed my order (put a hold on my money and sent me an order confirmation) when they didn't even have a third of my order and nobody contacted me to tell me what was going on I had to go on the site to figure out what was going on. In this day and age of electronic inventory it's almost inexcusable, to me anyway, to not be able to keep an updated stock list and have them automatically pull when stock runs out, especially when they are trying to get you to share their site with friends and family. And I'm grumpy lately because my arm always hurts hehe.

Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a few of the dream in full color palettes one for me one for a wedding that ill be maid of honor in and one as a back up gift, Night owl baby blanket set, zebra 4 pc baby set, Pjs for hubby, slippers for hubby, pj pants for hubby, and slippers for my daughter. The only things available were the pjs and slippers for hubby. I'm picky about having a whole bunch of small orders coming to my door though I don't order online unless it's going to be a big order and it just wasn't enough to justify fighting with the delivery man (they walk away very quickly even after telling them I'll be a min because I have to put my dog up and I'm slow with my arm in a sling) and I was really bummed out by the fact that they had completely processed my order (put a hold on my money and sent me an order confirmation) when they didn't even have a third of my order and nobody contacted me to tell me what was going on I had to go on the site to figure out what was going on. In this day and age of electronic inventory it's almost inexcusable, to me anyway, to not be able to keep an updated stock list and have them automatically pull when stock runs out, especially when they are trying to get you to share their site with friends and family. And I'm grumpy lately because my arm always hurts hehe.

Yeah I can't believe so many websites don't have automatic inventory tied into their website. The same thing happened with a Too Faced order I placed during some big sale. They didn't bother telling me at all... I found out when my package arrived and half the stuff I thought I bought wasn't in there > :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back