8-15-2005 Newsletter Favor

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got it
claps.gif

I Received it.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Today (August 15, 2005), we sent out another newsletter asking users to reply back to this thread if you received it.
So, if you received a newsletter titled "ATTN: Registered Users 8-15-2005", please reply back right here letting us know you got it via email.

PLEASE DO NOT reply back unless you have checked your spam folder and waited about 1 hour or so to see if you get it.

Thanks!
claps.gif

I got it. Thanks, Kim

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Today (August 15, 2005), we sent out another newsletter asking users to reply back to this thread if you received it.
So, if you received a newsletter titled "ATTN: Registered Users 8-15-2005", please reply back right here letting us know you got it via email.

PLEASE DO NOT reply back unless you have checked your spam folder and waited about 1 hour or so to see if you get it.

Thanks!
claps.gif

help since I replied that I got the newsletter, now I am getting posts saying the same thing! Why am I getting emails from Makeup talk about people receiving the news letter? Oh this site drives me crazy!

Once you post into a thread, you now become subscribed to it. The cool thing is that you can manage your own subscriptions. To learn how to manage subscriptions, click here

Originally Posted by sflboxter

help since I replied that I got the newsletter, now I am getting posts saying the same thing! Why am I getting emails from Makeup talk about people receiving the news letter? Oh this site drives me crazy!

Thanks!
claps.gif

I got it just fine.

Back