8 a day Challenge....(WATER)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats great LALA, man I really need to up my intake again. I actually started breaking out again, and I think it has to do with my water intake. And I noticed my skin is becoming more oily again (go figure, never though a hyper oily skin person, could get more oily).

Well this morning when I woke up, I at least saw a 10% improvement on my skin...can't wait to see a week of doing this........I am so keeping up with this today.........I already had 6 glass of water for today.....wow what a difference from yestearday........today I got a head start......going to try to go beyond the 8 glasses though.

well you should join me ......to keep on drinking water......i was slacking too......but I want to improve the texture of my skin so much!

Ok you talked me into it.....I so need it bad again. Today I'm slacking, but tomorrow....I'm back on. Thanks hon, we can keep each other in check.

Glad to see things are getting easier too. That's what happened to me, as long as I jump start and keep going throughout the day, I'm good. I always have to be done by 6 pm or the night time potty room breaks are a killer.

lol.......about the potty break........but this morning I was sleeping and wanted to keep sleeping, but my bladder couldn't hold anymore.

I know that feeling, man robbed by the bladder!

I've got 3 glasses in so far and still going. So far I think my bladder remembers and isn't driving me nuts yet....but we will see about that later.

How you doing? I know others have noticed a difference in as little as 3 days, others took a couple weeks. Me I think I notice sooner, cuz my body usually is dehydrated, so when I add water....it thanks me faster.

I have not noticed any new breakouts and the couple I have are healing fast (my back, shoulders and chest area....I know ick, are looking much better too).....I started doing water a couple days ago (but not the full 8).

Ok I got exactly 8 down yesterday............Now I am on my third cup of water right now and eating lunch........today is my busy day........so let's see how I do. Most change I saw was on the first day........This morning I haven't seen much of a difference.......I did get some new bumps but they are like whiteheads........none with pus or heads or really big ones yet

Any new breakouts, can be a cause of the toxins leaving your body....so don't slow down. This happens to a few of us.

I got 6 down, I'm gonna try more, but don't want to push it so close to my bed time.

Great job, keep it up! Yea us!

Did my 8 yesterday also..........thanks for the info. My face did look better this morning when I woke up.

That's great to hear. Yep they say we are flushing toxins out and our biggest organ is our skin....which the toxins sometime come out of our skin....then things tend to get better later (of course then we pee out the other toxins being "flushed" out).

I noticed a couple more breakouts lately too....but again, I'm looking at it as good....get them stupid things up and out!

Working hard at my 8 today as I fell short yesterday (did manage my 7th before bedtime last night).

Hey, I'd like to join this challenge. My skin is so "blah" these days.

Just finished a 16oz bottle of water. I'll try to refill/finish 2 more before bed.

I'm working on getting my water intake back up, I was slacking there for a while and now I just keep a 16 oz bottle on my desk and refill it at least once at work and then I do another at home. I find the bottle helps me keep track of how much I am actually drinking.

Keep up the good work everyone!

I started drinking 8 glasses of water a day about a week ago. I haven't really noticed any difference in my skin, yet. I have noticed new breakouts though. I am hoping it is just the toxins being flushed out. I will keep it up because it is best for my body.

Ok yestearday I got 7and 3/4 cups of water in...............so much for trying to go over 8 .........it has been kind of hard. :sdrop: ..............I feel so good drinking so much water though.

Ya....glad to have others aboard! I slipped short again, only got about 5-6 yesterday....but that is better than 1-2 that I fell back to after this challenge last time.

Way to go everyone!

Shelli: Welcome and glad to have you with us. I too noticed the "blah" syndrome....after time, the water will help not only our skin, but our whole bodies as well....which in return will make our skin look healthier.

dngreenwood (Nettie?): Hi and welcome too! I too have to keep a bottle (I think its 16 oz), I fill it 4 times and keep track of how many times I fill it. Can't wait to hear your results.

girlnextdoor: Welcome to you as well! Yep, its probably the toxins. So don't quit, keep it up and flush those puppies out....my breakouts are just now (today) starting to slowly go away.....so I know the water brought them up and OUT! Glad to have you with us.

Lala: Glad to hear your doing great (heck I would have called 7 and 3/4 glasses - 8, myself.....so close). How are your bathroom trips going? Letting up any? I know with me it took my body about 7-10 days to adjust, and the trips to slow down.

I'm on day 2. Has anyone else noticed a sharp decrease in their appetite? I usually snack all day. But not today. I had to force myself to eat lunch.

How long have you been doing it kwitter? I think I will be drinking nothing but water and green tea from now on. I'm a little slow today. I'm only on my 3rd glass but I tend to drink more in the evening so I should be able to get in 8.

I didn't think much of this , but now that you mention it this has happened to me. I feel so much fuller drinking so much water. But I need to keep on top of eating too because I need to maintain my weight. Thanks for pointing that out.

My body still hasn't really adjusted to the potty breaks...........can't wait for it to happen though.

Just wanted to welcome the members that joined the water challenge:clap Yay more support! I am doing so much better keeping up with my water intake and writing my accomplishments on here.

Back