90's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved a lot of the music and tv back then... back in 99 or so, I wanted to marry Nick Carter
biggrin.gif

Gosh, I can't remember much about the nineties except I went from primary to secondary school...

My life is so eventful... But thank you guys for reminding me what actually happened back then.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyone remember that show Dinosaur?
I miss that and this weird crap too...

L2UkZzdyD0A

"...OH WOULD YOU LIKE TO SWING ON A STAR? Ohhhh yeeeeeeeeeah"

ahhhhh!!! I loved that show. "Out of this world"!!!!!

I miss all the TV! I grew up in the 90's (born in 1992), Nick and Disney were so much better then. I miss all the fun teen-pop, like Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, and Christina Aguilera. I miss all the really good Disney movies, too. Disney movies have gone way downhill since the time of The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and The Lion King
frown.gif

I miss watching the Nick cartoons Doug, Rugrats, Rocco's Modern Life, etc. Nick also had some other good shows like Are you Afraid of the Dark. It was scary.

I also liked Xmen and Batman cartoons.

As far as clothes go I don't miss them, my mom had me wearing some tacky outfits.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif My So-Called Life I totally forgot about that show.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif I miss Melrose Place, BOOOOOO for canceling it Melrose Place was the bomb.

I was born in 1990, so I'm deffinately a '90s baby. I loved the music, mostly though. We went on road trips and would have the radio on really loud. I remember, The Cranberries and Savage Garden were my favourites. We lived in the country, too - just Mum and me - so we would have the radio on all day and danced.

The '90s were certainly the best years of my life.

i would have to say Blossom...i watch fresh prince all the time on nick at nite! lol and saved by the bell! uhmm...90210, part of five..and that's all i can think of for right now off the top of my head..i'll post back if i remember!

the one thing about the 90s that was so significant was when the Berlin Wall came down and no more cold war, you kind of had this idea things could be better (no more wars)

past 2000 there are not a lot of great memories so far

Back