90's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, growing up in the 90s fashionwise was crappy, not that i really cared, i was born in 87 lol, but i do remember tv shows being so much better. Nowadays its all reality shows and celebrities having babies and even the cartoons arent that great. I miss the Rocko's Modern World and Carmen Sandiago. Oh and The Magic School Bus! LOL

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Carmen Sandiago. i remember watching that show in like 1st grade (i was born in 84') all the time!
my parents i remember bought me the board game too.

Boy Meets World anyone?

we girls in my dorm used to get together when they still played reruns last year. sadly, no more reruns.
frown.gif

I always say there's only two good things that came out of the 90's. Me and the music. I have to say I love the 90's because that's my childhood.However,  I do not miss the suspenders and the sweaters with little scotty dogs! Ickk but now that I am older I am really digging the punk/grunge look and I am resorting back to 90's looks for inspiration. Hello! Kurt Cobain!

Edit: Holy woah I just looked and seen when the last post on this was. HAHA *crickets*

Back