A Midsummer Night's Dream 2014: The Reveal Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post 2 of 9. 

LOVE THESE. I'm a little obsessed with twistbands and the lace on these is PERFECT. 

Another package!

SQUEEEEE!!!! I've had this on my Sephora wish list for ages! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Admittedly TOTALLY thought this was Pringles... 

BUT IT WAS BETTER THAN PRINGLES!

A CASE FOR MY EYELINERS!

AND EYELINERS! IN FUN COLORS!!!!!!!!!!

A IS FOR ALLISON. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :)

LUSH! So pumped about this! Had to smell it right away and it smells AMAZING. 

Last edited by a moderator:
3 of 9. 

There were a whole bunch of these adorable little gold gift holders. Super fun to open!

Ummm didn't open this first. Oops! But pretty close to the beginning at least!

IT'S AN ORANGE LEI!

Immediately put it on, to go with my new bracelet! 

More Lush! Bubble bar! (at this point, I am tempted to go get in the tub and open the rest of the gift from there, but I resisted!)

Target box!

Totally thought this was just the box, but it's the actual Target beauty box! Which I missed out on this time around. How did you even know that?! Did I post about that? PUMPED

Ok. This box is awesome. And it matches my vanity, because everything is teal and gold! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) 

AND THERE'S MORE INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeeek Color Tattoos! Silver and Gold. I have been lusting after the metallic colors!!!

4 of 9. 

Kind of hard to see the colors but these are the limited edition Summer Color Tattoos! I actually picked up two of the green-ish ones a few weeks ago but sent them both out with swaps. And then when I went back to grab one for myself, they were sold out. Again, wizardry. Stalking skills level 9345239475. 

MY FAVORITE PACIFICA SCENT. And another Color Tattoo in Barely Branded (I think!). 

There were actually 3 gifts wrapped like this one. 

SCENTED NAIL POLISH. Again with the stalking. Have I posted about these? I think I put at least one in my basket every time I go to Walgreens and then talk myself out of buying it. SO PRETTY!!

INSTAIN!!!!! I love these and don't have this color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

More matching packages!

WHOOOOOOO!!! If you guys haven't tried these, run to your nearest drugstore! I bought one of them a while ago and I wear it daily. Now I have two new colors to try!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

What could it be??

MORE LUSH!!! I'm going to have to take a five hour shower tonight before work because I'm not going to be able to decide what to use first!

OH MY GOSH.  I NEED one of those eyeliner holder/wrap things in my life & look at all those fun colors!!!  Did you make that @@tweakabell ?  What amazing gifts.  It's like Christmas & it's not even my gift.  Can this get any funner?

5 of 9. 

Could it be? More Lush?!

YESSSSSSSSSS!

I thought this was just a super duper cute tote bag, but nope IT'S ALSO A COOLER. Genius. We're actually going camping this weekend and now I have an adorable bag to bring drinks down to the beach!

The bag <3

EEEEE mask! I love masks.

Can we talk about how cute this pouch is? And there are samples inside?! 

EXCITED FOR ALL OF THIS! I've been dying to try the Perfect Hair Day line and the rest of this is right up my alley! This mane needs some major taming. 

Another mask!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

A peek inside the tote. MORE INSIDE!!

Bubbles <3 Took a small break here to blow a few bubbles. I love them. Dog hates them/wanted to eat them. 

OH MY GOSH.  I NEED one of those eyeliner holder/wrap things in my life & look at all those fun colors!!!  Did you make that @@tweakabell ?  What amazing gifts.  It's like Christmas & it's not even my gift.  Can this get any funner?
They come as plain canvas I just decorated it.

6 of 9. 

More cute gold triangle boxes!

THE CUTEST PAPERCLIPS!!!!!!!! Coming to work with me tonight :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE BOTTLE. And it smells positively delightful! Straight into the purse :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Green sequins for my nails!!!!! Good thing football season is right around the corner :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I kept waiting to hit bottom on this bag, but the gifts just kept on coming!

Whoooooo!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I looked at this set around Christmas but it sold out before I could make up my mind. AND now I have the perfect amount of singles to fill my Build Your Own Palette. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

MOOOORE PACKAGES!!!!!!!

Squee is right! Wow, this is so full of amazing I can't stand it. The personal touches are so great. You could go into business with those brush holdrrs Tweakabell.

7 of 9. 

Ok, I see people rave about these all the time and I've never owned any! I always just buy the regular cotton balls. So, excited to try these! And I need to change my nail polish so perfect timing!

AWWWWW a present for my pup!

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> TREATS

So intrigued by these! I'll have to read the instructions so I don't accidentally screw one into my brain or something though haha

See through pink post its! I've never seen these either, but they are awesome!!

CAUTION TAPE!!!!!!!!! This is the most awesome tape ever. Ever!

8 of 9. 

NOTHING says summer like freeze pops! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) Pleasantly surprised to see these in here!!!

List note pad! For the obsessive list maker!

This is a teeny tiny set of drawers and I am completely overwhelmed by it's cuteness!

Drawer one. 

Drawer two. 

Everything inside! Love ALL of this but super excited about the lip paint & Too Faced mascara! Those have both been on my lust list. 

A TOWEL!!

A  green chevron towel! Let's go to the beach guys. I'm ready!

Loving that you took so many pics!! Everything looks awesome and so thoughtful! Such a fantastic way to start reveals!

You're definitely going to have to give us all a tutorial on uploading pics.

9 of 9! 

Hahaha here's Izzy, eyeing those treats. Sitting all pretty. 

Ok, ok, you can have one!

THE SQUID IS FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole shebang. Um, amazing. Still pretty speechless!

The squid was eyeing my necklace so I let him wear it for a while. It's totally his color! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Back