*A novice to Jazzing*

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
i recently brought the Jazzing gloss treatment from Sally Beauty Supply (after such great reviews on it
)

i was just wondering, how long does the semi-permanent gloss last?

i go to the gym everyday, that means i need to rinse / shampoo everyday.

also, if u have alot of leftovers, can u use it for next time, or is it like a hair dye, a one time only thing?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sugersoul i recently brought the Jazzing gloss treatment from Sally Beauty Supply (after such great reviews on it
)

also, if u have alot of leftovers, can u use it for next time, or is it like a hair dye, a one time only thing?

I think you can save it... since you aren't mixing anything. I've used my bottle more than once without any problems.
It depends how long the results are... it's not as long lasting as hair dye, but you should get a few weeks out of it... it'll just subtly look different. You usually won't even notice it fading. But it's good to give a little boost again every other month or so - just to keep as much shine as possible. I'm guessing the more you wash it, the quicker it will fade - it's only coating the hair and slightly penetrating... it's not a perm. fix... but it helps

Reaction score
You can definitely keep the leftovers - I've kept some bottles for up to a year (though I don't recommend keeping them that long)...

Originally Posted by sugersoul i recently brought the Jazzing gloss treatment from Sally Beauty Supply (after such great reviews on it
)

Reaction score
thanks!
hehe can't wait to try it! i hope my hair doesn't get dry or anything..i have dyed and bleached it so many times

Reaction score
do not apply this to your scalp at all, it will start peeling off the next day or two. at least that's what happened to me.

Latest posts