Add your notepad link

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
omg.. MORON! I just read where it said that it will be reviewed by an admin. DUH! lol... Sorry, Tony, I submitted mine twice. I think I like the 2nd one better if you can delete the first. Doesn't really matter, though, whichever one you can post I appreciate it. Sorry for my stupidity! LOL

Originally Posted by melzie_fire hmm.. I don't think I did it right? it's not showing up?

Liz

Reaction score
hey tony, my old one is listed on there. how do i change/delete it??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine

Go to your entry where it shows the URL of your notepad. Along the bottom there will be one of the Edit buttons. If you click on that, I think you can change everything.

Thanks Charmaine. That is right

Reaction score
Originally Posted by melzie_fire

omg.. MORON! I just read where it said that it will be reviewed by an admin. DUH! lol... Sorry, Tony, I submitted mine twice. I think I like the 2nd one better if you can delete the first. Doesn't really matter, though, whichever one you can post I appreciate it. Sorry for my stupidity! LOL

Melzie, we have approved your notepad! GOOD JOB!!

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Go to your entry where it shows the URL of your notepad. Along the bottom there will be one of the Edit buttons. If you click on that, I think you can change everything. thanks charmaine! i changed the name and link, but it still says posted by lizzyb831. it still goes to my liz notepad though.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Melzie, we have approved your notepad! GOOD JOB!! Thanks! I appreciate it!

Latest posts