Airbrush Makeup!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am saving up some money to buy the temptu airbrush system in hopes of starting a bridal makeup company. We'll see how it goes, saw them at the Chicago beauty show looks great!

Hi. Have you tried the o2 Costmetics airbrush system. I have read that the Luminess compressor stopped working after a couple of months.

Are you still using Luminess and still loving it?

Originally Posted by HAZELLBOO /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi. Have you tried the o2 Costmetics airbrush system. I have read that the Luminess compressor stopped working after a couple of months. Are you still using Luminess and still loving it?

Yes, I am still using it and absolutely loving it!!!
rockwoot.gif
I haven't tried the o2 airbrush, but I do use some of their foundations with my Luminess. As far as the compressor, so far mine is still working great! I haven't read about the compressors breaking (hope mine doesn't)... I will certainly let everyone know if it stops working, but so far so good.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

HI! Thanks for replying! ow I've confused myself even more. LO. I just came across the temptu. That one seems to be the industry leading airbrusher and makeup. I am going to try theirs. temptu.com

Go with Temptu. Best product, best support, best choice. I bought a Temptu kit 2 years ago and now I can't stop talking about them!

Do you use Temptu everyday? I would like to use it at least once a week. I know it's a lot to ask, but could you send me a pict of yourself wearing Temptu? Just one cheek is enough! lol

hazellboo30 hotmail.com

Originally Posted by justinlstanley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Go with Temptu. Best product, best support, best choice. I bought a Temptu kit 2 years ago and now I can't stop talking about them! Do you use Temptu everyday? I would like to use it at least once a week. I know it's a lot to ask, but could you send me a pict of yourself wearing Temptu? Just one cheek is enough! lol

hazellboo30 hotmail.com

Originally Posted by justinlstanley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Go with Temptu. Best product, best support, best choice. I bought a Temptu kit 2 years ago and now I can't stop talking about them! Also, do you use the Temptu makeup, or your own?

Originally Posted by justinlstanley /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use it both on myself and my clients.I will send a pic when I get the chance!

-Justin

Thanks! Sorry, I meant do you use their foundations?

I have an appt to get airbrushed on the 15th at a bridal place to see what the coverage looks like and to get color matched.

Does Temptu offer free workshops? (You mentioned most places offer them in another post).

Originally Posted by justinlstanley /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use it both on myself and my clients.I will send a pic when I get the chance!

-Justin

thanks for the workshops link. ONe more question. Do you airbrush daily, or do you use regular makeup for the most part? I have Laura Mercier foundation as well, but the color isnt a perfect perfect match. What do you think of her foundation?

Originally Posted by aliciaesthetics /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am saving up some money to buy the temptu airbrush system in hopes of starting a bridal makeup company. We'll see how it goes, saw them at the Chicago beauty show looks great!

Are you going to the show next week, I am going Sunday  I am getting a Temptu Pro machine when I take my classes with Koren in 2 weeks can't wait

Kathy

[SIZE=10pt]Hello I have use An Airbrush makeup application is the only choice for that special occasion when you need to look stunning and not worry about your makeup streaking, fading or wearing off. See for yourself how it looks to be flawless. Thanks for sharing with us[/SIZE]

I am an airbrush make-up artist and I'll tell you right now, don't waste your money on Temptu.  There are so many things that suck about it, it's not even funny.  I have used them all, Kett Jett, Luminess, Stream, Dinair, Temptu, Mac..and private labels.  So, I know what works and I'm telling you guys, the best one right now for personal use that is affordable that you would not only be able to afford but ALSO get the best out of because you could be able to mix the colors together, unlike Temptu where you are limited to pods and only those colors in the pods.  Say you tan sometimes or when the weather changes and your skin color changes, don't you want to be able to have the ability to just mix and match your colors together and never have to worry about never matching again because really that doesn't exist with airbrush.  I use it everyday and sometimes my skin changes if I go tanning here or there, or use a self tanner, or whatever, but a few drops of a darker color in with my normal routine and BAM! (Like Emeral!, lol) I'm good to go! I want you guys to get the best of the best because I've had to find out the hard way and not only that, but I've gotten F'D OVER from some companies and gotten make up where I ended up BREAKING OUT all over and having ZITS, thank GOD I always try stuff on myself first because imagine if I would have used the stuff on my clients???  I would have been over before I even started!  "Oh don't go there, her make up gives you zits!"  You know?! 

Anyways, any questions, ask me!  I'm certified in Airbrush, I own like 3 different systems, lol.  I'm going to another seminar in the city (NYC) being run by KETT next month to learn new stuff, I suggest anyone who lives in the NJ/NYC/CT area to check it out and see if they would be interested in going to that, because it will be a lot of valuable information and plus they give you 100 dollars back redeemable for either make up or to put towards an airbrush kit, and right now, a Kett Jett is the leading Airbrush machine, google it!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay lovies!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Hope I helped!!!

Kelly

www.changingfacesforever.com

check out my freshly started beauty blog on there!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Changing Faces, could you tell me what would be a better buy: Dinair or Kett? I would like to purchase an airbrush systsm, but not sure which one to get...

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just looking into Kett, the session is comming up soon right?  I decided against it for now since there is soo much I need to learn before hand. 

Well, actually the first session would be good for you, the basic airbrush class because you would learn everything you need to know for the basics and you would be taught properly, and you get to use their machines, all they require is you bring your brushes.

I like the Temptu. My friend has one and I'm planning on getting one. I don't amticipated needing to blend foundation colors because I found one that's perfect for me. I also enjoy the blush and highlighter pods. I like that no product is left inside the machine, only the pod.

Yeah I dont like it because it doesnt work out well for me as a professional having to deal with all different skin tones and not being able to mix and match.. theres so many things i do that i wouldnt be able to do with a temptu.. besides mixing and matching colors.. i also add shimmer to certain colors, and mix blushes to create new colors and mix shimmer with blush and make my own bronzer colors depending on the person, etc etc and it wouldnt be good for me because my skin color always changes cuz i go tanning sometimes

Hi Kelley, what system do you recommend for a professional business.  I'm just looking into this approch, and I'm really excited about it. 

Thanks

Leigh

Back