Allure Beauty Enthusiasts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just signed up for this! I've been having decent luck with the L'Oreal one and BZZagent, so I figured, why not?

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received the email for the teeth whitening survey a couple days ago.  Today I received an e-mail stating that I get to test out the 'Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Toothpaste and MultiCare Whitening Rinse product trial'!  I'm excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just got in too!

brsh.gif
I just received the email. I will be trying out the toothpaste and rinse too! 

So a couple of months ago I got an email from Allure Beauty Enthusiasts asking me to try the Sephora Skincare IQ system and post a review online for a chance to get samples. I had already tried the system so I posted my review where they requested. Today I was pleasantly surprised by a package in the mail. It has Caudalie vinoperfect serum .33oz, Korres pomegranate mattifying treatment .34oz, and Algenist Firming & lifting cream .5oz

The package was actually shipped from Sephora though.

I got the same thing from Sephora (for the Allure Beauty Enthusiast thing).  Very nice sizes.  I wasn't expecting all of this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got the survey for foundation and it looks like a "go". Im keeping my fingers crossed that I get picked 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hmmm I never get surveys, that's so weird...
I just got the email this afternoon.  Check your mail (and Junk Folder).  

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i did a survey today for a foundation trial.
Yippee!!!!! Im hoping because they asked us for our 2 closest foundation colors and our availability, that it means we're in *fingers crossed*

Back