Allure Beauty Enthusiasts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mintchip /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in the Revlon foundation study too and I haven't gotten any emails or been contacted with the follow-up survey either....hmm. They said I should be contacted on Mar. 6th. Has anyone else been contacted or tried to reach out to them?
Im still waiting 
whistling.gif

I did the nail survey and think it said I would be contacted by email if selected.. I never got a follow up email. But maybe I am confusing it with something.. Did you guys get an email saying you would receive it?

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you received the survey yet?  I thought it was only going to be 4 days.  I have gotten any emails so I wonder what's up?
I thought it said we would get the survey March 6th but I haven't received it yet and I keep checking my spam folders.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought it said we would get the survey March 6th but I haven't received it yet and I keep checking my spam folders.
They sent me the survey only after I wrote them an email (I forwarded the email with the original study details) saying I had not received a follow-up. Try writing to: [email protected] !

I got mine today and it showed up in my spam folder.  Keep an eye out..... 

I finally got the survey! It was much shorter than I expected!

I couldn't believe how short it was!!!!!! We need to do more of those 
yay.gif

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my Sally Hansen kit today! Came with the starter kit and an additional set of strips! So excited!
I got mine today. I got the Shell we Dance starter Kit(Sheer pink color) and my exrta pack was in the color Ziggy Zaggy(which I couldn't find on the website).

I got the kit with Red my lips and I was pretty happy with the finished product. Definitely frustrating aspects of application, but all in all not bad. 

Do you have to do each nail one at a time? I have the full CND shellac system and doing one hand at a time irritates me. I don't think I could do single fingers!

. My extra is Hooray Ombre, it's very sparkly and fun. I think I might try this first instead of the red. Are these much harder to remove than regular polish? I usually put Nailtiques formula 2 on prior to applying polish.. Can you still do that with strips?

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
. My extra is Hooray Ombre, it's very sparkly and fun. I think I might try this first instead of the red.

Are these much harder to remove than regular polish?

I usually put Nailtiques formula 2 on prior to applying polish.. Can you still do that with strips?
that was my extra as well and it looks fab! I haven't tried removal yet, I probably wouldn't apply anything first. The nail surface has to be completely clean. Just my opinion :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Do you have to do each nail one at a time? I have the full CND shellac system and doing one hand at a time irritates me. I don't think I could do single fingers!
I applied all 10 strips, then when I applied the topcoat and did the curing, I did that one finger at a time. 

that was my extra as well and it looks fab! I haven't tried removal yet, I probably wouldn't apply anything first. The nail surface has to be completely clean. Just my opinion :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sounds good, thanks! I'll hopefully get to applying it this afternoon.

Originally Posted by drugsNmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the kit with Red my lips and I was pretty happy with the finished product. Definitely frustrating aspects of application, but all in all not bad. 

Gorgeous red color! Can't wait to see how the ombre ones look like :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The only survey I've gotten since signing up is an address update one...which doesn't even make sense since I got it like a week after signing up...
That's all I have gotten so far too and it won't disappear even though I have updated it like three times..

Latest posts

Back