Allure Fall Beauty Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the pink polish too! Are there variations on the Burt's Bees lippie too or did everyone get Hawaiian smolder?
Pink here as well, #310 Shock Wave. Hawaiian Smolder for my Burt's Bees lippie.

I must say this box is packed very well. Nothing leaking, open or even smooshed. I'm also pretty excited about getting a ton of bubble wrap in this box I can reuse for swaps.

How can i sign. Up for presale. I always miss it. Bummer!!!

Just got this email:

Dear Allure Beauty Box Pre-Sale Member,

Thanks again for purchasing all three 2014 Allure Beauty Boxes!

We wanted to let you know that we've moved our August Beauty Box to be timed with our September issue so you’ll have all of your beauty necessities for fall. Your box should arrive around the first week of September.

Please email [email protected] by AUGUST 4 if you have any questions or if your shipping address has changed since April.

Yours in beauty,

The Allure Beauty Enthusiasts Team

How do i get on the presale list. Any tricks? Who do i contact? Thanks
I believe it was offered once at the beginning of the year. I don't think they will offer it again in 2014. If you sign up for allure beauty enthusiast, you will be on the list if they decide to do the preorder again in 2015.

Has anyone heard any updates on the winter Allure Beauty Box? I thought it was supposed to ship in early December?

Has anyone heard any updates on the winter Allure Beauty Box? I thought it was supposed to ship in early December?
I haven't heard anything however I did a quick glance through my November Allure magazine and didn't see anything in there about it....... This makes me think that it probably won't be up for sale until early December (I could be wrong, though but this is just my theory).

I haven't heard anything however I did a quick glance through my November Allure magazine and didn't see anything in there about it....... This makes me think that it probably won't be up for sale until early December (I could be wrong, though but this is just my theory).
  i  have been  doing occasional web searches  since mid October nothing posted anywhere that i could find.  The pre orders seem to get follow up emails  with clues for those of us who were not able to pre-order. they sold these on Nov 19th last year and November 23rd the year before  so i am thinking we will see something soon.  Unless they moved it to a later date as they did the spring and fall boxes.... :wacko:   :wacko:   :wacko:  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be interested to see what's in the next box but I think I'm done with Allure boxes for a while.  I didn't wind up using a lot from the last box - some things, yes, but a lot of the hair products are sitting around because they weren't right for me!  Soooo if I think about it like that even though it's a great deal I might as well put that money towards things I'll actually use :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

looks like it's Nov 25 2014

just saw a post of allure's FB page that says this

Hi, Allure magazine, you sent me a message saying beauty box going for sale on 11/25/14 and said to go to allureaccess.com /I have just spent over an hour on your site, tried every possible topic, page, read every article, no where can I find anything about what is going to be in you Allure winter beauty box???? 

In my very limited experience with these, nothing comes out until a week before it goes on sale. Then you get full spoilers.

In my very limited experience with these, nothing comes out until a week before it goes on sale. Then you get full spoilers. yeah they really 
yeah, they really  don't say much in advance any more since these became so popular.  i have been getting them since the old days when they used to announce them with a full page ad in allure.   Even when i could buy 2 this was the one usually only bought one of.  There is only so much hair spray, dry shampoo and nail polish i can use. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  i have a huge family and  i make gift baskets for them which they love.   hoping to see upscale cosmetics this time around.   

My guess is they will announce it Tuesday.

I really hope it's not so conditioner/face wash heavy this time. I love trying everything, but have trouble using it all! I think I've only finished off a couple of the products from the last box.

I'm personally hoping it's heavy on moisturizers this time. With the cold front that's come in this week, I am really going through it!

I really hope it's not so conditioner/face wash heavy this time. I love trying everything, but have trouble using it all! I think I've only finished off a couple of the products from the last box.
nothing new on line yet so hoping you are right with  Tuesday announcement.  I usually get an email from ALLURE as well

I agree.... I have pretty sensitive skin to the point where I only use organic olive oil soap to wash (and occasionally Julep's oil cleanser) and for moisturizer I use Earth Therapeutics almond moisturizer.  Almost anything else I use on my skin makes me break out.  Anyway, even the 'natural' products in the last box didn't work the best for my skin, and they were the ones I was most excited to use...so now they are just sitting around.  I also have more hairspray I know what to do with since I never use it!  I will be interested to see what's in the next box but I will most likely pass on it.

Box revealed

allure-winter-box-2014.jpeg

Back