Allure Fall Beauty Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have UPS choice too. Nothing yet. My account shows it hasn't shipped either. But it does say arrival between 9/4 and 9/12. They must be sending them in batches.

Has anyone who didn't pre-order the 3 boxes received shipping notice or received their actual box yet?  I know mine had said it would arrive between 9/4-9/13, but I haven't gotten notice yet that it has shipped.  Just curious!
I did not preorder, and my box arrived today.

The one I ordered for my mom arrived today at my parents’ house. As they’re currently on a boat in the middle of the Mediterranean, one of their neighbors is supposed to be watching for packages. The one I ordered for myself I have yet to receive tracking info on, despite both being charged to my credit card.

I didn't pre-order either box.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't preorder and my box was delivered today (Central Virginia)..... My UPS notice had said between Sept. 2nd - Sept. 5th but last night they had emailed me an update to expect it today..... This is the quickest ever with the Allure boxes and it was SO neatly packed!.

I got mine today! Yes, I did preorder. This season is not my favorite Allure box, but it's always super fun going through everything. My daughter and I divided everything up.

Mine has been delivered... 3 hours of agony until I get to open it! Isn't crazy how exciting it is to open something when you already know what you're getting?
I misread my delivery email and thought it said it would be delivered today, but it's actually tomorrow!  I agree and know what you mean because all day at work I was thinking about getting home to open it...and now I have to wait until tomorrow, so sad :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm interested to see what nail polish color I get.

Honestly, after I ordered it, I wasn't 100% keen on actually getting it (there's a $50 dress I'm eyeing on eBay that I could have bought instead...) but I think once I go through it all I'll be happier with the purchase.

I received the green polish and pink Burts bees lippy as well. Already used three products tonight! Really happy with this box.

Mine came yesterday. The nail polish is disappointing for me, it's a very bubble gum plastic looking pink. Ew. Number 310 Shockwave. It's going up for swap. 

Also received the Hawaiian Smolder Burts Bees color, which is fab for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I cannot wait to try the face wash! I used my new Indie Lee wash last night from the PopSugar box and wasn't wowed by it since it's not a traditional face wash. 

I got mine today and I'm very happy I ordered.  I already used all 3 of the Organic Doctor products, tried the lip stick (I like the color!), tested the blush brush, and used the Healthy Sexy Hair after my shower.  I'm about to go try the tooth brush and tooth paste.  

I received the emerald green nail polish.  I have some similar colors already but this one is lighter than those so I will keep it.  It will make for good Christmas nails!

I have to say I'm super happy that there was no hair spray in this box!

Back