Allure Fall Beauty Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed this time around because I am moving between now and when they will deliver. If I had really wanted anything I probably would have made it work, but it was easy to just pass. Which is surprising I used to be so hyped on these, but the last two have been meh. Probably the massive closet of products I need to get through.

I was unsure whether or not I was going to buy this, but I clicked on the "buy now" link immediately and as soon as I clicked it, I got the "website temporarily unavaliable" message. So annoying. I tried and got through at 12:03, then it said the box was sold out.

Got in, after 12 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, it is going through now - I got all the way to confirmation, and decided I really don't want it. 

I wasn't planning on buying it but after going through the products again I will use 75% of it, and I am very interested in the Organic Doctor products.  I can always gift the rest.  Ordered! 

Actually, it is going through now - I got all the way to confirmation, and decided I really don't want it. 
I didn't want it last time too but I ended up using almost everything  plus my mother and daughter will take anything I don't  want.  Hope all who wanted the box got through

They aren't allowing you a limit of 2 this time only 1, so I was able to go back in for hers.

I was able to get through just a few minutes ago and I already received the confirmation email. It's still available.

cant tell how many are left last time they gave you a box number so you knew
And ordering 2, the confirmation numbers are so random I couldn't find a method to it, when I ordered mine and when I ordered my moms.

And ordering 2, the confirmation numbers are so random I couldn't find a method to it, when I ordered mine and when I ordered my moms.
I wouldn't be surprised if these are selling less fast than usual.   I got through to the other boxes don't think I have ever not but to me getting through was a little easier this time

Latest posts

Back