Allure Summer Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My variables ended up being the Lavendare You Flower polish and I can't remember the name of my Sally Hansen polish but it was the darker purple shade some of you other ladies got as well.

I kind of feel like Lavendare You is almost a dupe of Ramona from last month's Maven collection except I think I like this one more.

I just opened the toothpaste last night and my tube is only half full!  Kind of disappointing for a 10 dollar toothpaste.  Did anyone else have this problem?  I'm going to email Allure customer service about it.

I just opened the toothpaste last night and my tube is only half full!  Kind of disappointing for a 10 dollar toothpaste.  Did anyone else have this problem?  I'm going to email Allure customer service about it.
Oh, I should check mine. I have 2 other tubes of toothpaste that go into rotation before this one lol.

In semi-related news, I used the Not Your Mothers mask last night and my hair has never felt so soft!  This was a great surprise since this is not a brand I would usually buy.  I also love the dry conditioner.  I'm very pleased with this box so far!

@prettylights 

Rembrant tubes have 3 oz of toothpaste

a traditional tube of say Crest has about 6oz

so yeah, its about half, but not by a mistake.

I buy them all the time. It's how they come.

Oh ok, I've never used this brand before so I had no idea.  Just seems silly to make the tube so big for it to be half full!
it's actually just stiff plastic instead of the foldable kind, i think so it holds it's shape and can sit on it's lid upside down on your counter and look pretty no matter how much you have left. regular tubes aren't cute once they are semi-used. I know I buy rembrandt products solely because they are way cuter than other brands.

@@cupcake85bomb I purchased one on 7/23 and another one on 11/23 of last year, so I think those were the fall and winter boxes.  If it stays around the same time then yes, in a little over a month we should see the fall box.

Hey guys! I am new to this subscription and can't find any information really, could someone explain what this box is to me?
It's a box filled with around 22 full size beauty products, mostly drugstore items. Allure releases these boxes 4 times a year (spring, summer, fall, & winter). There are a limited number sold (5000, I think) so they usually sell out within 15 minutes. Cost for each of box is $54.95 ($10 for S/H and $45.95 for the box).

Here is a link to what was in past boxes.  https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131873-allure-beauty-boxes-2010-present/

Hope this helps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a box filled with around 22 full size beauty products, mostly drugstore items. Allure releases these boxes 4 times a year (spring, summer, fall, & winter). There are a limited number sold (5000, I think) so they usually sell out within 15 minutes. Cost for each of box is $54.95 ($10 for S/H and $45.95 for the box).

Here is a link to what was in past boxes.  https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131873-allure-beauty-boxes-2010-present/

Hope this helps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you!!! 

I remember reading that some individuals were able to pre-order the Summer box (it cost more) and I'm curious how this was done.  Was it an invitation only pre-order or through a specific link? 

I remember reading that some individuals were able to pre-order the Summer box (it cost more) and I'm curious how this was done.  Was it an invitation only pre-order or through a specific link? 
Yes it was. You had to pre-order all 3 boxes for the year.

MET, on 07 Jul 2014 - 9:23 PM, said: I remember reading that some individuals were able to pre-order the Summer box (it cost more) and I'm curious how this was done. Was it an invitation only pre-order or through a specific link? Yes it was. You had to pre-order all 3 boxes for the year.
   Thanks!

Back