Allure Summer Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember reading that some individuals were able to pre-order the Summer box (it cost more) and I'm curious how this was done.  Was it an invitation only pre-order or through a specific link? 
If you were signed up as an allure beauty insider you got the email.  At the time, we didn't know they were increasing the price of the box so it was a gamble, but once the price was released it worked out to like $8 extra a box.  That's worth it to me to ensure that I get one and to not look like a slacker at meetings, frantically hitting the refresh button. 

It's a box filled with around 22 full size beauty products, mostly drugstore items. Allure releases these boxes 4 times a year (spring, summer, fall, & winter). There are a limited number sold (5000, I think) so they usually sell out within 15 minutes. Cost for each of box is $54.95 ($10 for S/H and $45.95 for the box).

Here is a link to what was in past boxes.  https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131873-allure-beauty-boxes-2010-present/

Hope this helps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sorry, My bad. :blush:   Allure releases these boxes 3 times a year not 4 (summer, fall, & winter). I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part, that there were 4 boxes instead of just the 3. :rolleyes:

If you were signed up as an allure beauty insider you got the email.  At the time, we didn't know they were increasing the price of the box so it was a gamble, but once the price was released it worked out to like $8 extra a box.  That's worth it to me to ensure that I get one and to not look like a slacker at meetings, frantically hitting the refresh button. 
Did you get any notice that your pre-order was shipping or processing?

They release contents a few weeks before it goes on sale.
I think in the past they have also announced it in the Allure magazine during the month it goes on sale and I don't remember seeing anything about it in the July issue of Allure. I think that the last box was a bit later than in the past and ran over to the next month so maybe it will make this one an August box (out later part of August with shipping in September)...... maybe? just thinking? oh who knows with them anymore?  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is the fine print that was in the pre-order sign up email.

It looks like the next box is august....

You must be an Allure Beauty Enthusiast and a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and at least 18 years of age as of the date of submission. Complete and submit the Allure Beauty Box purchase form as directed starting April 15, 2014 at 12:01 PM EST to receive one (1) May, one (1) August, and one (1) December 2014 Beauty Box (ARV $750). Transaction must be completed by April 22, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST. Unique code good for one use only. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery once the box is made available for purchase to the public. Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this promotion, including but not limited to human and technical errors.

This is the fine print that was in the pre-order sign up email.

It looks like the next box is august....

You must be an Allure Beauty Enthusiast and a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and at least 18 years of age as of the date of submission. Complete and submit the Allure Beauty Box purchase form as directed starting April 15, 2014 at 12:01 PM EST to receive one (1) May, one (1) August, and one (1) December 2014 Beauty Box (ARV $750). Transaction must be completed by April 22, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST. Unique code good for one use only. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery once the box is made available for purchase to the public. Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this promotion, including but not limited to human and technical errors.
Ooh, hopefully I can get this one.  Oh, so if we didn't purchase the bundle, we are out?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I am an Allure Enthusiast, but I am new to these beauty boxes. I assume you receive the email to purchase all of them at the beginning of the year, but if you didn't do that when would the next box go on sale? It looks like the next one ships in August...so does it go on sale this week?

So, I am an Allure Enthusiast, but I am new to these beauty boxes. I assume you receive the email to purchase all of them at the beginning of the year, but if you didn't do that when would the next box go on sale? It looks like the next one ships in August...so does it go on sale this week?
We usually find out about it a few weeks before it goes on sale, so it's not going to be next week.

And yes, the pre-order email went out early in the year.

If I recall correctly, we found out the contents on the Monday before it went on sale, the following Tuesday. So, if it goes on sale on July 29, we should hear next Monday what's in it. That's if they are consistent with such things, which I'm finding is rare.

I did the presale but I am still dying for news on the box.  WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME WAIT, ALLURE?!!  If it goes on sale the 29th instead of the 22nd, that's a week later than the past few years. 

So is there a secret to actually being able to buy one of these? I saw a lot of people had problems with the Hautelook bag because it sold out so quickly. I was a lucky one, I purchased it through the iphone app almost immediately upon going on sale. I see there is an Allure Beauty ishop, will it be on sale through that app or only through the website?

Just got this email. It states that new new box will be delivered in September now instead of August. So I'm assuming it will go on sale end of August for those of you who didn't pre-order. image.jpg

So sad to hear this.... I missed out on the last one, so it seems like I've been waiting forever for this to come out.

Back