Alyssa Milano....Class or Trash?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im 37 and I still dress sexy like that
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif She's in her 30's. I think 33 or 34. It's time to dress like it. Longer hair makes most women look younger she looks much better with long hair IMHO Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the jeans but it is too young for her. I also liked her hair better short. agreed! Originally Posted by MissMaryMac /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she's pulling it off quite well.

Okay....let me clarify. IMO the elements of the outfit are fine. Each piece alone is fine. All together I think she looks too young. I find it really sad when beautiful Women resort to dressing like teens. She could have worn that top with something nicer on the bottom. She could have worn the jeans, once hemmed, with a more polished top. I guess i think the whole ensemble looks very dated.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay....let me clarify. IMO the elements of the outfit are fine. Each piece alone is fine. All together I think she looks too young. I find it really sad when beautiful Women resort to dressing like teens. She could have worn that top with something nicer on the bottom. She could have worn the jeans, once hemmed, with a more polished top. I guess i think the whole ensemble looks very dated. True... See, I'm so simple, I'd wear that top with pinstriped pants and heels LOL!

Ok I see what u mean maybe a different shirt or something still there is nothing wrong with being 30 + and still dress young
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay....let me clarify. IMO the elements of the outfit are fine. Each piece alone is fine. All together I think she looks too young. I find it really sad when beautiful Women resort to dressing like teens. She could have worn that top with something nicer on the bottom. She could have worn the jeans, once hemmed, with a more polished top. I guess i think the whole ensemble looks very dated.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok I see what u mean maybe a different shirt or something still there is nothing wrong with being 30 + and still dress young
smile.gif
Dressing youthful and dressing like a teeny-bopper are two different things. I think Women in their 30's aren't "Older Women" but they aren't "Girls" either.
A good example of a Woman in her 30's that dresses well is Reese Witherspoon. She look youthful, sexy and polished.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay....let me clarify. IMO the elements of the outfit are fine. Each piece alone is fine. All together I think she looks too young. I find it really sad when beautiful Women resort to dressing like teens. She could have worn that top with something nicer on the bottom. She could have worn the jeans, once hemmed, with a more polished top. I guess i think the whole ensemble looks very dated. This is what I meant. Everything together....I think especially the hat just made it look too high-schooly or something. I personally think she is a beautiful woman, but she is a woman and not 16.

Exactly Kelly!! I think the hat is what really threw me off. I had a hat like that when I was 10.

I like her top and the jeans are ill - fitting but cute. I think it's the whole outfit that makes her look like she's trying to be a little too young. As separates , the pieces are adorable, just not all together! ( Ps, I'm not a fan of her personally )

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love those jeans! Ditto!

she is smokin' hot! she doesn't need to dress like a kid, she should dress like a woman.

I don't think she looks like trash (b/c in order for someone to look like trash they really have to look b-a-d), but she doesn't look hot either. Eh...it's whatever.

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif well we're both the same age, (34) and i wouldnt mind looking like her or looking like a teenager...like her. i think she's cute and beautiful and she can get away with wearing anything youthful cause her body is perfect. and trashy to me would be if she dressed like britney spears i think this makes her look classy. dittoI'm 32 and I looooove looking like a teenager sometimes. So much fun.

It's so boring to dress "your age". What does that mean anyway ? Age is just a number.

hem the jeans, ditch the hat and she might have pulled it off, but as it is currently... I wouldnt say trash, but I probably would say 'crap' LOL

Just to edit, I dont think the clothing looks too juvenile, just bad, and my mum wears lots of clothing that might be considered young - I think there's nothing wrong with wearing trendy clothing unless it's too short or inappropriate..

There's a fine line between looking trendy, and looking like a try-hard, but as a general rule, I think women should be able to wear whatever clothes flatter them
smile.gif

I don't like any of it. The jeans should be tailored and the shirt and hat are ugly IMO.

Ditto, I'm almost 40 and I like to dress like I'm 20. I don't give a f*ck who likes it.... what do 40 yr olds wear anyway....

P.S. I like the outfit, she looks cute. I'd wear it...lol

Latest posts

Back