American Idol??? who else here watches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU but you did your part.... YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i did my best the phone lines were JAMMED tonight!!! but that is a good sign.

Originally Posted by charms23 Me too! I can't believe it's almost over!
icon_sad.gif
i know it hasn't seemed really that long since it started. i'll miss my mom and my time talkin about this show lol but we always have big brother (we watch that too)

Originally Posted by charms23 It's free to call since it's a toll free number. yep it's a toll free 866 #

Oh damn! I TOTALLY forgot this was on !!! Ok.. my mind is totally NOT here! LOL Someone tell me too!!!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Oh damn! I TOTALLY forgot this was on !!! Ok.. my mind is totally NOT here! LOL Someone tell me too!!!!!
icon_eek.gif

Wooooooo hooo I predicted the final 2 when there were 8 left!! I can't beleive it! Wait, yes I can, cuz im full of myself and I love me
wink.gif

Anyhow, I also know who will win this!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

icon_eek.gif

oH no one heard???

How do you guys have time to watch tv and be infront of the comp.... I don't have tv in my computer room
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Can we PIMP it now? or are we waiting on anyone?

i have a tv thing that you can use on your computer. it's from avermedia. it's pretty cool

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wooooooo hooo I predicted the final 2 when there were 8 left!! I can't beleive it! Wait, yes I can, cuz im full of myself and I love me
wink.gif

Anyhow, I also know who will win this!

Lucky you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i have a tv thing that you can use on your computer. it's from avermedia. it's pretty cool

How does it work?

Originally Posted by Liz i have a tv thing that you can use on your computer. it's from avermedia. it's pretty cool

Originally Posted by lilla How does it work? http://www.aver.com/products/tvtuner..._USB_300.shtml
you have your tv cable, it hooks up to this thing, then you plug it into the computer using a usb cable. my did something so that the sound can play from the computer. but i didn't see what he did. so it usully does sound from plugging in headphones. it's pretty coo. you can record tv shows wile you're watching them, plays as your desktop.there's some other stuff, but i haven't done anything besides those

Cool deal, I have to check it out later definitely
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz http://www.aver.com/products/tvtuner..._USB_300.shtml
you have your tv cable, it hooks up to this thing, then you plug it into the computer using a usb cable. my did something so that the sound can play from the computer. but i didn't see what he did. so it usully does sound from plugging in headphones. it's pretty coo. you can record tv shows wile you're watching them, plays as your desktop.there's some other stuff, but i haven't done anything besides those

Latest posts

Back