American Idol??? who else here watches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord, I can already see myself just sitting infront of the computer all day.... What am I saying? I already do that!!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Cool deal, I have to check it out later definitely
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I know, probably tomorrow
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Lilla you are not too far away now! woo hoo love ya

Originally Posted by charms23 That is pretty cool! Thanks, Liz. oh great, more electronics for me to figur out.lol

Originally Posted by charms23 My computer and tv are positioned that I can just turn my chair one way and I'm facing the tv! It's great
icon_cheesygrin.gif
my tv is next to my computer so i don't hve to move i just turn my head a little bit

Lucky you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 my tv is next to my computer so i don't hve to move i just turn my head a little bit

Originally Posted by lilla Lucky you
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i hate when i have to go babysit myaunts dog when she has no TV near the computer it drives me nuts cus at home i can sit at the computer and have my tv on at the same time and not miss anything

how often do you babysit them?

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i hate when i have to go babysit myaunts dog when she has no TV near the computer it drives me nuts cus at home i can sit at the computer and have my tv on at the same time and not miss anything

Originally Posted by lilla how often do you babysit them? not too often a couple times a year. when they go away on vacation. or if they end up taking a weekend here and there up in green bay wisconsin

Oh! It is not a one night thing! like you babysit them for a few week or weekend!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 not too often a couple times a year. when they go away on vacation. or if they end up taking a weekend here and there up in green bay wisconsin

Originally Posted by Charmaine How long is AI on Tuesday and Wednesday? And what time does it start? it's on for an hour tonight wed i am not sure about and it starts at the regular time tonight

I love Bo as well, it's going to be close, Carrie is amazing as well. That Martina McBride song she just sang was awesome!

Man, you're not kidding. At this point I love them both and would be fine with either of them winning. They are both going to make it big anyway.

have you been voting tonight?? i have. mom and i watched elf and i have been voting ever since the show has been over

The lines have been so busy for Bo!! :icon_love I only managed 2 votes in for him so far!
icon_mad.gif
That's ok... he'll win anyway
wink.gif
lol

Vote Bo!

I am so effin mad!!! I wanted to vote... actually, I dialed a few times after the show ended and couldnt get through. then I got caught up with something else that I was doing and totally forgot!
icon_mad.gif

I wanted to help Bo win
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 have you been voting tonight?? i have. mom and i watched elf and i have been voting ever since the show has been over

Latest posts

Back