American Idol??? who else here watches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know who's gone, I know who's gone! Bet ya wanna know!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 I know who's gone, I know who's gone! Bet ya wanna know!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i know who's gone too and i am just annoyed by the whole thing but there is nothing i can do about it but vote my fingers off next week

I know, that's def. not who I thought it would be. But thats enough, dont want to spoil it for the west coasters!

Originally Posted by tylda1969 I know, that's def. not who I thought it would be. But thats enough, dont want to spoil it for the west coasters! I don't want to spoil it either. that's why i didn't say anything after the show.

I missed it tonight (darn MAC counter - kept me all night!
wink.gif
) So I wanna know too!
smile.gif
I LOVE BO!!! I think he is so good! I also like Nadia, Vonzell, & Carrie, although I wasn't too thilled with their performances last night - especially Bo & Carrie... out of all the 90's songs, they picked THOSE!?!?!
icon_eek.gif
Nobody really picked good songs. And I'm not feeling all the country music Carrie & Jessica are doing.
cool.gif
I had to agree with Simon when he said the songs are 'forgettable'... they are. I dont even think I've even heard them before. And for some reason I don't like Constantine... if they want one rocker... I'd keep Bo.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And from a hairstylist's point of view... Nadia should stick to the afro instead of that mohawk... and Carrie should stick to the waves... straight is very "blah" on her.
icon_wink.gif
Her waves & "big" hair from the 3/22 show looked so good on her!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I missed it tonight (darn MAC counter - kept me all night!
wink.gif
) So I wanna know too!
smile.gif
I LOVE BO!!! I think he is so good! I also like Nadia, Vonzell, & Carrie, although I wasn't too thilled with their performances last night - especially Bo & Carrie... out of all the 90's songs, they picked THOSE!?!?!
icon_eek.gif
Nobody really picked good songs. And I'm not feeling all the country music Carrie & Jessica are doing.
cool.gif
I had to agree with Simon when he said the songs are 'forgettable'... they are. I dont even think I've even heard them before. And for some reason I don't like Constantine... if they want one rocker... I'd keep Bo.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i listen to country music so i knew both the songs that Carrie and Jessica sang and like them very much. even though the one that carrie sang is a really sad song i just couldn't believe she chose that one.I have to say i am all about Bo too he's so cute!! andhe has a WONDERFUL voice.

aaaaaaaaw i'm tellin my little cousin what you said about her boyfriend constantine. I think he did really good last night some of his stuff has been hit or miss but i thought last night he did a wonderful job on I can't make you love me (one of my fave songs btw) and every time i see him to me he gets cuter and cuter. like bo he knows how to work the crowd and the camera and he totally plays up to that so i can see why the teeny bopper girls are all falling all over themsevles over him. Bo i think appeals more to the big girls lol he's not as baby faced cute he's more raw and as they said the other week "smoldering" and hubba hubba!! lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 And from a hairstylist's point of view... Nadia should stick to the afro instead of that mohawk... and Carrie should stick to the waves... straight is very "blah" on her.
icon_wink.gif
Her waves & "big" hair from the 3/22 show looked so good on her! oh yea i have to agree on how carrie should stick to the waves i don't like the straight on her either.(i have to admit i LOVED the big hair i thought it was GREAT)and i liked nadia's mohawk for the night it was cool that she was going 80's all the way. but i do love her afro.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i listen to country music so i knew both the songs that Carrie and Jessica sang and like them very much. even though the one that carrie sang is a really sad song i just couldn't believe she chose that one.I have to say i am all about Bo too he's so cute!! andhe has a WONDERFUL voice.

aaaaaaaaw i'm tellin my little cousin what you said about her boyfriend constantine. I think he did really good last night some of his stuff has been hit or miss but i thought last night he did a wonderful job on I can't make you love me (one of my fave songs btw) and every time i see him to me he gets cuter and cuter. like bo he knows how to work the crowd and the camera and he totally plays up to that so i can see why the teeny bopper girls are all falling all over themsevles over him. Bo i think appeals more to the big girls lol he's not as baby faced cute he's more raw and as they said the other week "smoldering" and hubba hubba!! lol

Yeah, I agree with you on Constantine last night... he did a good job with that song. He's good - although he has done some weak performances, but as a total "package" that would sell ... I think Bo's experience shows through a little more. And that Partridge Family song just killed it for me... that and the scarf he wore!
icon_eek.gif
He does have a nice smile... but just not the 'smolder' that Bo has!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah, I agree with you on Constantine last night... he did a good job with that song. He's good - although he has done some weak performances, but as a total "package" that would sell ... I think Bo's experience shows through a little more. And that Partridge Family song just killed it for me... that and the scarf he wore!
icon_eek.gif
He does have a nice smile... but just not the 'smolder' that Bo has!
wink.gif
yes i do agree that he has had some weak performances but if last night is a peak at what's to come then i think he will get better and better.
and yes Bo's experiance does show thru he seems to have been playing in bands longer than Constantine even though they re the same age.

he has more stage presence.

I love American Idol! It's my guilty pleasure & I'm addicted!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My favorites are Nadia, Bo, Carrie & Vonzell. Vonzell is adorable & I love seeing how she's grown throughout this competition, getting better & better.

So... since the West Coast now saw the results show and I'm not spoiling anything... How does everyone feel about Jessica Sierra being voted off?

I think it's a shame, since she has such a powerful voice. But I *do* agree with Simon from last night. I think other contestants have more magnetic personalities, which is what influenced the vote. She's really talented and seems like a sweetie but she doesn't have that IT factor. It'll be interesting to see who goes next week....

Uh oh Joy, you forgot Hawaii!!! Aren't they still behind the westcoast?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

I love American Idol! It's my guilty pleasure & I'm addicted!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My favorites are Nadia, Bo, Carrie & Vonzell. Vonzell is adorable & I love seeing how she's grown throughout this competition, getting better & better.
So... since the West Coast now saw the results show and I'm not spoiling anything... How does everyone feel about Jessica Sierra being voted off?

I think it's a shame, since she has such a powerful voice. But I *do* agree with Simon from last night. I think other contestants have more magnetic personalities, which is what influenced the vote. She's really talented and seems like a sweetie but she doesn't have that IT factor. It'll be interesting to see who goes next week....

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I love American Idol! It's my guilty pleasure & I'm addicted!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i like jessica. i think that scott or nikko should have gone b4 she did
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i like jessica. i think that scott or nikko should have gone b4 she did
frown.gif
Yeah... I'm not feeling Scott & Nikko - they're so many performers out there that sound like they do... they're not really doing anything 'original'... seems they try to sing the songs like the original artists, which makes it more "Karaoke" as Simon says... I agree, they just dont have that spark.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah... I'm not feeling Scott & Nikko - they're so many performers out there that sound like they do... they're not really doing anything 'original'... seems they try to sing the songs like the original artists, which makes it more "Karaoke" as Simon says... I agree, they just dont have that spark.
icon_wink.gif
i totally agree with ya. to me their voices aren't as good as the others. there is always next week i guess lol

I'm not into country music, but I think that Carrie Underwood will win - her voice is always fantastic. She's phenomenal.

My personal two favorites are: Vondell and Nikko.

american idol has just finished up here. i know not everyone has seen it yet but what did you all think?

I hate when they do musicals cus most of the songs are BORING (i know i will be flamed now lol)

Originally Posted by Anya1976 american idol has just finished up here. i know not everyone has seen it yet but what did you all think?I hate when they do musicals cus most of the songs are BORING (i know i will be flamed now lol)

I saw the first 2 (Scott & Carrie) then had to do something for dad on the comp. and got sidetracked - and missed the rest. How was Bo & Nadia?? (And Vonzell!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I saw the first 2 (Scott & Carrie) then had to do something for dad on the comp. and got sidetracked - and missed the rest. How was Bo & Nadia?? (And Vonzell!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i think bo did great with the song he chose. i thought pretty much everyone did great (except for scott and anwar and nikko) but then i am generallynot fans of theirs

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i think bo did great with the song he chose. i thought pretty much everyone did great (except for scott and anwar and nikko) but then i am generallynot fans of theirs Yeah - those 3 I really didn't care that I missed! LOL do you remember what Bo did?
icon_wink.gif

Back