American Idol??? who else here watches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anya1976 ok who all watched tonight? whatcha think of the results? I was a little surprised... not by the last 2 standing, but the one they chose to send home out of the 2 is what surprised me!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I was a little surprised... not by the last 2 standing, but the one they chose to send home out of the 2 is what surprised me!
icon_eek.gif

yea you and me both girl. i think it should have been the other of the two also

Originally Posted by Laura There's never anyone at home to set it for me & i dont have a time thing on my VCR
frown.gif
don't you have one of those VCR plus things in ireland they are supposed to be easy for those who don't know how to set a vcr maybe that could work

Ok... two words.... Vonzell & Constantine!!!! Who'd have thought I'd be routing for Constantine over BO!?!!? Bo did great (as usual! lol
wink.gif
) But mom's had me hooked on Queen since I was 10 - so I'm biased to Constantine tonight!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ok... two words.... Vonzell & Constantine!!!! Who'd have thought I'd be routing for Constantine over BO!?!!? Bo did great (as usual! lol
wink.gif
) But mom's had me hooked on Queen since I was 10 - so I'm biased to Constantine tonight!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i love queen!!! but i agree constantine is great. i loved both bo and his performances.

Vonzelle, Constantine, & Anwar were terrific last night...I don't understand why they weren't crazy about Carrie's performance - she did a great Pat Benetar - I Think that "Scott" should be the next to get the axe -

Originally Posted by K*O* Vonzelle, Constantine, & Anwar were terrific last night...I don't understand why they weren't crazy about Carrie's performance - she did a great Pat Benetar - I Think that "Scott" should be the next to get the axe - from your mouth to God's ears. i hope he goes too.

HA HA HA HA HA....Well, the show will be on pretty soon - Im gonna do my exercises, and facial (with Kim's micro-dermabrasion) - I Love that stuff, -- and settle in....Good night Girls....

Originally Posted by K*O* HA HA HA HA HA....Well, the show will be on pretty soon - Im gonna do my exercises, and facial (with Kim's micro-dermabrasion) - I Love that stuff, -- and settle in....Good night Girls.... night ..... ttyl
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 HORRIBLE DECISION!!!!
icon_evil.gif
ugh i am so disgusted with the show

Originally Posted by Anya1976 ugh i am so disgusted with the show Yup! That was just terrible.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yup! That was just terrible.
eek.gif
when is the show on for the westcoasters? cus i wanna talk about this darn it. i am so mad, my mom is mad too it's like last years carmen she stuck around forever too when she shouldn't have

Originally Posted by Anya1976 when is the show on for the westcoasters? cus i wanna talk about this darn it. i am so mad, my mom is mad too it's like last years carmen she stuck around forever too when she shouldn't have West coast is 3 hrs. behind me.... so its' 9:11pm there now.
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 West coast is 3 hrs. behind me.... so its' 9:11pm there now.
icon_cool.gif
well then they know..... ggggrrr i am so annoyed

Originally Posted by Anya1976 do you vote? Yup! But I"m pissed... I missed Tuesdays vote - but I was hoping the rest of America would back me up!!!! LOLI just still can't believe they kept SCOTT over Nadia!!!! WTF!?!?!?!?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yup! But I"m pissed... I missed Tuesdays vote - but I was hoping the rest of America would back me up!!!! LOLI just still can't believe they kept SCOTT over Nadia!!!! WTF!?!?!?!?
eek.gif

like i said, scott is the carmen of this year someone who doesn't deserve to be there but stays.

ok i am still annoyed by this whole scott staying thing. Nadia should NOT have left. scott sucks compared to that girl.

Back