American Idol??? who else here watches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by K*O* Yeah, Randy covers his ass....guess he don't wanna get pinched!! Wonder what "thing" they'll be singing next week.....hmmmmm They really got to get rid of the "musical" catagory next year....these kids are just too young to know some good songs from ol' time musicals...they only know like Disney stuff....lol... that ain't gonna cut it.

OK...let vote on gettin' rid of squinty-eyed Scott.....can't trust that beady-eye phoney! Can see right thru him!....
cool.gif

I think they should do a different catagory too musicals doesn't do it for me either. i hate musical week. but sometimes they do pick some good ones i got excited when someone sang one from west side story but i didn't ike the one that was picked
frown.gif

and yea i don't like scott he needs to go asap!!!!!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 oooh. i don't like fantasia at all!!! i hated the gospelly-ness that she always sang. the "wooooowhhooooo" i hate that crap.
i also don't like that white boy trying to be black. i like constantine though. he's not the best singer but he's got a Look and some charisma.

i don't like fantasia either. i didn't vote for her at all last year. i still can't stand her
and yea scott bugs me too.

and i do like constantine he's adorable he may not sound as good as others but yes he does have a look and the little girls love him.

don't forget to watch tonight. i won't be able to post about it til later i have to work tonight

I'll be glued to the TV....
icon_eek.gif
Hmmmm, wonder what the theme is for tonight's show
icon_question.gif

OOOOh, they just said it was going to be an energetic show....not too many Scott fans. out there...lol.... - 70's dance music classics is the theme!!!

i have to say i enjoyed the show tonight as well!! i was working so the kids and i voted lol it was hard to get thru for bo but it was pretty easy for constantine

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i have to say i enjoyed the show tonight as well!! i was working so the kids and i voted lol it was hard to get thru for bo but it was pretty easy for constantine Darn... I missed it tonight
icon_frown.gif
So I guess Bo did good then??
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I like him, but seems all Bo can sing are songs he can scream to with his raspy voice...last night he did Vehicle, which sounded good, but he's gotta change his choice of songs - to me, they kinda all starting to sound the same.

Carrie was great too - Simon hit the nail on the head, "Who Dresses These People" ??? She did look like a Barbie turned into a Stepford Wife... lol...

Get rid of that Scott already- what a miserable attitude he has...Doesn't that kid ever smile???

Can't wait to see who gets dumped tonight.....
cool.gif

I watched it last night - it was good!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Even though Anwar seems to be popular, I didn't think he sang so well last night. I like that song but I was cringing for him as he sang it.

Scott sang well because he chose the right song, but I agree, the guy has no stage personality. I think he'll be gone soon.

Vonzell is one of my favorites. I like her and all the songs she sings. She's great on stage but she took a big chance singing the song she chose last night.

Ditto Carrie - she hit those high notes on McArthur Park (what IS that song about anyway?) but she had the tempo of it on the slow side. When Donna Summer sang the song, it had a faster beat.

Bo chose THE perfect song for his voice but for some reason I'm doubting he's gonna be a finalist.

I love, love, love this show!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i know the west coast hasn't seen the show yet BUT how did you guys think everything went tonight without giving anything away?

I personally wanted to see this person go maybe not THIS week but i didn't think this person was the best on the show.

Originally Posted by charms23

Same here, I don't think the person that was voted off should've been the one to go tonight.

don't pimp it for us WESTCOASTERS lol

Originally Posted by charms23 Same here, I don't think the person that was voted off should've been the one to go tonight. not tonight but maybe in the next week's to come.
did you vote last night? i did the kids wanted to vote they think it's cool cus their mom doesn't vote lol so i let them vote.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 not tonight but maybe in the next week's to come.
did you vote last night? i did the kids wanted to vote they think it's cool cus their mom doesn't vote lol so i let them vote.

ok - I missed both last night AND Tonight...
icon_evil.gif
Someone PM me please b/c everyone is getting me worried here that a certain SOMEONE was NOT voted off!!!!
icon_eek.gif

I really want the other two white boys to leave! lol. constantine sounded good tonight. they shouldn't have paired him with the skinny white boy during one part.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

I really want the other two white boys to leave! lol. constantine sounded good tonight. they shouldn't have paired him with the skinny white boy during one part.

LOL @ skinny white boy. I was amazed to see Anwar go...

Originally Posted by MAC I actually like Anthony Federov. He really can sing. Laughs at Fat ol' Ruben, the singers are way better this year i like anthony too he's not the BEST but he's better than scott that's for sure.

So, what do you think about Anwar getting booted off ??? Had a feeling he's was going, but it was a toss up between him & Scott. Would of preferred Scott leaving instead...But, I think this weeks performance by Anwar singing "September" was not his best at all - very off key in certain parts of the song, ya think ??

I thought Bo did the "right thing" by standing between the 2 groups at the end - Wonder what next weeks theme is gonna be???... Don't ya like it when they're down to only like 4 people and they each sing 2 songs per person on Theme night...at least you can choose which song was better than the other.

Now I'm no professional singer but Anwar seems like a really "nice" guy & I didn't want him to get booted off, but he does seem limited in his vocal range. "September" was not a good choice for him. I agree with you all that I was hoping Scott would go too. He just doesn't have a good stage "presence" and almost seems arrogant up there. At least Anwar seems really sweet and appeals to many.

Vonzell is my favorite (I love the way she sings and I love R&B / Soul music) but realistically, I have a feeling Carrie is walking away with it this year. But I bet its not too bad being second, I'm sure who ever is left at the end will get discovered by a talent scout regardless.

Yep, Vonzelle is my favorite as well... terrific performer for an amateur...but, seems like Carrie may take it..I'm sure she's got a lot of the male population voting as well...

Yeah Scott does have a "chip on his shoulder" for some reason or another - I don't hear too much of anyone talking about the blond kid...um...oh, Anthony - he's got a nice voice too - thank goodness he got rid of those glasses - helped his appearance...lol

Im sure they will have some sort of record/video deals in the works - its a great stepping stone that show...

Originally Posted by MAC Agreed! Constantine may win this i'm sure my little cousin is praying for that lol she loves that guy she gets so cute when he's on tv lol

Back