American Idol??? who else here watches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cute.....He ain't that bad tho...considering he couldn't even talk when he was younger...then he had some throat operation..., Now look @ him...., can't shut him up !!!! LOL

lol. what's funny is that i saw him on Elimi-date, a dating show. i think it was before AI started.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 lol. what's funny is that i saw him on Elimi-date, a dating show. i think it was before AI started. Who was ? anthony or constantine?? Thats funny! I remember that show! LOL
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 constantine REALLY? lol oh jeez i may just have to start watching that show lol

lol. i've seen that episode twice. and they say "constantine, american idol star" or something like that.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 lol. i've seen that episode twice. and they say "constantine, american idol star" or something like that. he's so cute.... even though i do think bo is hotter lol

wonder what they'll be singing about tomorrow ??? Who ya think will be next to go???? I feel bad and the end after they choose the loser, what gets me is when the remaining contestants start crying and getting all weepy.....
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by K*O*

wonder what they'll be singing about tomorrow ??? Who ya think will be next to go???? I feel bad and the end after they choose the loser, what gets me is when the remaining contestants start crying and getting all weepy.....
icon_sad.gif

Yeah, lets hope they sing something good! Love that show

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 And let's FINALLY say goodbye to Scott!!!
icon_eek.gif
YESS!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 And let's FINALLY say goodbye to Scott!!!
icon_eek.gif
oh god i am prayin for that!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh you don't like his HIP HOP avenue? lol Oh is THAT what it is? Looked like crap to me! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh is THAT what it is? Looked like crap to me! LOL
icon_redface.gif
LMAO

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) i thought hip hop was all the rage with the children children? well what do you consider a child? cus dude give me some frank sinatra over that moron anyday

Originally Posted by Anya1976 children? well what do you consider a child? cus dude give me some frank sinatra over that moron anyday Yeah really! LOL I'd rather listen to Muzak over that!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976

children? well what do you consider a child? cus dude give me some frank sinatra over that moron anyday

lol, i was only fickin' wif ya

Back