American Idol??? who else here watches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anya1976 ok i am still annoyed by this whole scott staying thing. Nadia should NOT have left. scott sucks compared to that girl. Tell me about it! I went to get my nails done tonight and eveyone in the salon was talking about it - and how they all thought Scott should have been the one to go - pissed me off all over again!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Tell me about it! I went to get my nails done tonight and eveyone in the salon was talking about it - and how they all thought Scott should have been the one to go - pissed me off all over again!
icon_evil.gif
ugh it's such crap!!!! i hope scott knows that it's his time to go and he DOES NOT belong with the rest of those people. they are soooo much better than he is.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 ugh it's such crap!!!! i hope scott knows that it's his time to go and he DOES NOT belong with the rest of those people. they are soooo much better than he is. Yeah really.... I think ever since Nadia did the mohawk thing & said that it was for Mario - they had it in for her... But I don't think we've seen the last of Mario either (I got some inside info
wink.gif
)

JANELLE! you know you have to dish the dirt now! lol. i hope the country singing girl wins. and for some odd reason, i liked mikayla (sp?), the 16 year old who already got the boot.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 JANELLE! you know you have to dish the dirt now! lol. i hope the country singing girl wins. and for some odd reason, i liked mikayla (sp?), the 16 year old who already got the boot. A co-worker of mine's sister works with Mario's 'friend'.
wink.gif

OH GIRLS.......Don't even get me started on this.....
icon_sad.gif
My Nadia got DISSSSSS-ED over that fat bastard???? Like white trash - trying to act Black...... ( I can't stand him...he's a wanna-bee) that will NEVER BE!

Where's the Justice ????

Bo (THAT MORON) should have gotten throw out over Nadia...All he does is run around the stage w/that micro-phone.... like he's holding a woman !!!! All his songs sound the same (Voice doesn't change at all)- - like a heavy metal singer & he sounds like someone very familiar, but I can't think of that guy's name.(damn) .. If you close your eyes when Bo's singing - this "CERTAIN" singer comes to my mind., but I can't think of who the heck he's trying to imitate -(it's on the tip of my tongue) Enough already w/that act!!!

Not for nothing, but.... Constantine was 100% better than him., and I had my doubts about that guy too (wasn't crazy about him either) - it was like those two were competing w/each other ~ since both are in "rock bands" - until he did Bo-Rap by Queen - that was outrageous..& a very hard song to do if you will - from a 7 minute song/rock-opera - cut down to a minute and 30 seconds !!!

Oh its gonna get nasty in the next couple of weeks - you wait & see.....Even that guy Anthony ( The "Clay Aiken" clone) should have gotten throw out....over Nadia......I still can't believe they voted her out) well, anyway guys,

Thank you for letting me vent !
icon_evil.gif

Woo Hoo Mama!!! Let it RIP

I think BO is pretty good, he can move! Constantine rocks bigtime...doesn't sing too well, but has the look. I still think that Carrie Underwood is the one to beat this year.

I think AI hit a HOMERUN this year, not sticking so much with the same ol' R&B singers. At least this year we have diversity! I have to say that Nadia contributed to that diversity bigtime. I still beleive that SIMON railroaded the real winner last year, Diana Degarmo. Fantasia was not even close compared to Degarmo....

Originally Posted by K*O*

OH GIRLS.......Don't even get me started on this.....
icon_sad.gif
My Nadia got DISSSSSS-ED over that fat bastard???? Like white trash - trying to act Black...... ( I can't stand him...he's a wanna-bee) that will NEVER BE!
Where's the Justice ????

Bo (THAT MORON) should have gotten throw out over Nadia...All he does is run around the stage w/that micro-phone.... like he's holding a woman !!!! All his songs sound the same (Voice doesn't change at all)- - like a heavy metal singer & he sounds like someone very familiar, but I can't think of that guy's name.(damn) .. If you close your eyes when Bo's singing - this "CERTAIN" singer comes to my mind., but I can't think of who the heck he's trying to imitate -(it's on the tip of my tongue) Enough already w/that act!!!

Not for nothing, but.... Constantine was 100% better than him., and I had my doubts about that guy too (wasn't crazy about him either) - it was like those two were competing w/each other ~ since both are in "rock bands" - until he did Bo-Rap by Queen - that was outrageous..& a very hard song to do if you will - from a 7 minute song/rock-opera - cut down to a minute and 30 seconds !!!

Oh its gonna get nasty in the next couple of weeks - you wait & see.....Even that guy Anthony ( The "Clay Aiken" clone) should have gotten throw out....over Nadia......I still can't believe they voted her out) well, anyway guys,

Thank you for letting me vent !
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* OH GIRLS.......Don't even get me started on this.....
icon_sad.gif
My Nadia got DISSSSSS-ED over that fat bastard???? Like white trash - trying to act Black...... ( I can't stand him...he's a wanna-bee) that will NEVER BE! LMAO that just makes me laugh.but i have to say i reallylike bo and constantine and i think anthonyis good too just not AS good as the rest of them (excluding scott)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Woo Hoo Mama!!! Let it RIP
I think BO is pretty good, he can move! Constantine rocks bigtime...doesn't sing too well, but has the look. I still think that Carrie Underwood is the one to beat this year.

I think AI hit a HOMERUN this year, not sticking so much with the same ol' R&B singers. At least this year we have diversity! I have to say that Nadia contributed to that diversity bigtime. I still beleive that SIMON railroaded the real winner last year, Diana Degarmo. Fantasia was not even close compared to Degarmo....

oh i have to agree diana got the short end of the stick and should have won. Simon picks who he wants to win at the beginning and makes sure that he says everyone else is terrible cus he KNOWS he has influence over the callers.i think the AI is good this year too finally finally finally letting people other than the same tired britney clones or people who want to sound like usher only on the show. but what really bugs me is that they tell these girls they don't fit the pop star mold (by maybe being more real and actually eating food, and possibly being GOOD for young girls self esteem) and then letting guys like ruben or even scott on and never once holding that same stupid ass streotype to them.

Diana last year was adorable...how cute was she???? That Fantasia, did you hear her sing last week??? The hair on my neck was standing up - you could tease it w/a rat tail comb !!!! She always sounded to me, like Macy Gray !!! I couldn't stand her either !!

Whats' up w/Paula??? What the hell is she on????? She ain't right !!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976

oh i have to agree diana got the short end of the stick and should have won. Simon picks who he wants to win at the beginning and makes sure that he says everyone else is terrible cus he KNOWS he has influence over the callers.i think the AI is good this year too finally finally finally letting people other than the same tired britney clones or people who want to sound like usher only on the show. but what really bugs me is that they tell these girls they don't fit the pop star mold (by maybe being more real and actually eating food, and possibly being GOOD for young girls self esteem) and then letting guys like ruben or even scott on and never once holding that same stupid ass streotype to them.

It's truly a kick ass show! Yes Diana was the railroad-ee. Simon has super huge influence over America it seems.
I am looking at Carrie to pick it up next week and take thier suggestions on being her. Altho, I have to say that I love her ROCKER side!

Originally Posted by K*O*

Diana last year was adorable...how cute was she???? That Fantasia, did you hear her sing last week??? The hair on my neck was standing up - you could tease it w/a rat tail comb !!!! She always sounded to me, like Macy Gray !!! I couldn't stand her either !!
icon_eek.gif

OMG Fantasia! I know, She gained some weight huh? She needs to get her ass out dat Navigator and into da gym. lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) It's truly a kick ass show! Yes Diana was the railroad-ee. Simon has super huge influence over America it seems.
I am looking at Carrie to pick it up next week and take thier suggestions on being her. Altho, I have to say that I love her ROCKER side!

i do like carrie's rocker side too though. i love when she gets that big 80's hair a'goin' lol (hey someone needs big hair like mine lol)

i do like carrie's rocker side too though. i love when she gets that big 80's hair a'goin' lol (hey someone needs big hair like mine lol)

OMG I peed my pants when I saw her 80's hair, loved it

Originally Posted by K*O* Diana last year was adorable...how cute was she???? That Fantasia, did you hear her sing last week??? The hair on my neck was standing up - you could tease it w/a rat tail comb !!!! She always sounded to me, like Macy Gray !!! I couldn't stand her either !!
icon_eek.gif

yea paula seems to be on somethin lol
and i have to say i hate fantasia i didn't vote for her at all she gets all "gospelly" and it bugs me. when she was on i ended up leaving the room lol

yea paula seems to be on somethin lol
and i have to say i hate fantasia i didn't vote for her at all she gets all "gospelly" and it bugs me. when she was on i ended up leaving the room lol

Paula stumbles on her words constantly! WTF. She is also up dancin' for each song.

Yes, Angela I agree w/you about Carrie's big 80's hair - ain't nothin' wrong w/that - like my motto is, the bigger the hair the smaller the waist !!! The bigger the better... (shut up Tony !!))

I can't wait towards the end of this season, when they do 2 songs each...remember?

Not for nothing...even tho Simon is a hard nose, he's right 9 outta 10 ....sorry I quietly agree w/him...for some reason - Randy & Paula I feel - like they're just puttin' a band aid on some of the singers...not to hurt their feelings,., then Simon comes out with his THANG.....& tells it like it is.... SIMON? I hate em', but I luv em'....he's right..honest ----- Be kind now !!!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Yes, Angela I agree w/you about Carrie's big 80's hair - ain't nothin' wrong w/that - like my motto is, the bigger the hair the smaller the waist !!! The bigger the better... (shut up Tony !!))
I can't wait towards the end of this season, when they do 2 songs each...remember?

Not for nothing...even tho Simon is a hard nose, he's right 9 outta 10 ....sorry I quietly agree w/him...for some reason - Randy & Paula I feel - like they're just puttin' a band aid on some of the singers...not to hurt their feelings,., then Simon comes out with his THANG.....& tells it like it is.... SIMON? I hate em', but I luv em'....he's right..honest ----- Be kind now !!!
icon_wink.gif

i have big hair. my brother's teacher at the salon is always saying how much hair i have. and my brother hates doing my hair since i have so much of it.I don't always agree with simon. most times i don't. it just depends on who he is talking to. cus most often than not he's downing a good performance cus he has the winner in his mind already.

I agree with Paula just being nice all the time she bugs me when she does that. Randy is getting better he does come out and say some things but then fixes it by saying "it was good"

Yeah, Randy covers his ass....guess he don't wanna get pinched!!

Wonder what "thing" they'll be singing next week.....hmmmmm They really got to get rid of the "musical" catagory next year....these kids are just too young to know some good songs from ol' time musicals...they only know like Disney stuff....lol... that ain't gonna cut it.

OK...let vote on gettin' rid of squinty-eyed Scott.....can't trust that beady-eye phoney! Can see right thru him!....
cool.gif

oooh. i don't like fantasia at all!!! i hated the gospelly-ness that she always sang. the "wooooowhhooooo" i hate that crap.

i also don't like that white boy trying to be black. i like constantine though. he's not the best singer but he's got a Look and some charisma.

Back