Anna nicole has died...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Daddy for Dannielynn: A Dead Billionaire

As if things weren't confusing enough -- now there's a fourth possible baby daddy for Anna Nicole's daughter, Dannielynn: J. Howard Marshall, who's been dead more than 10 years.

The bombshell was dropped by Anna's half-sister, Donna Hogan, in a manuscript –- aptly titled "Train Wreck" -- she wrote, reports the New York Daily News. She alleges that her deceased sis froze the sperm of her 90-year-old hubby before he died, and used it to become pregnant as a "trump card" in winning the ongoing legal battle for the billionaire's estate.

TMZ.COM

omg i just cant believe this !!!!

yeh i know,but that would explain the baby having Marshall's name, but why wait all these years to do it?

i think the idea that her dead son is the dad of her baby is absurd! some people just dont know when to stop with their tabliod headlines.. people say anything for money, without a thought or an ouch of respect for the dead...

as crazy as it seemed to us through the media, it probablyw asnt half as bad, i know some parts were crazy marring an 89 year old getting his fortune. but there are so many people out there who want a part of it, and will lie and say anything to get a chunk of the money...

you get men and women still doing it today with marilyn monroe! the latest affiar, the long lost daugter of marilyn monroe, and the husbands cousins story...

all a load of BS:bs:

Back