Anna nicole has died...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was sooo shocked at this. I couldn't believe it!

I think Howard K. Stern is a very creepy guy. He gives me the shudders just looking at him.

Its crazy, I couldnt believe when I got the phone call. Sweet sweet woman, only got a chance to meet her a few times, but amazingly smart, suprisingly. She will defintely be missed!

I am really shocked about this, I just found out and then rushed to this site to see if anyone has posted about this. She died today, and an autopsy will be done tomorrow. Thats really horrible, first her son, and now her daughter is with out a mom.

Anna has been sick with flu like systems these past few days.They will be looking into this,to see if it was her med. that may have cause her death.In my options Dannielynn will never have a normal life,no matter whos she with.Anna has been through alot and I hate to see it ends this way.She was a woman who knew what you wanted,and went after it.Yes,she does very much look like Mailyn Monroe.She will always be in my heart.And I will miss your dearly.I just hope the news are better in the next few days,but I fear people will bring your down,even after death. :scared:

Im really sad by this she was like the crazy relative we all loved and im not even trying to be funny. I hope her daughter is being taken care of well.

Ok ill confide in you

after I seen the news about Anna , I had a bath and I was thinking about her little girl and how sad Anna must be and then I started crying i mean really crying ,I don t even know her!!

I felt ok afterwords it was a brief 4 min cry weird huh?

I feel so bad

I agree I too was thinking that someone had something to do with both deaths. When you look at it the only person around during both deaths was Howard K. Stern. Also I was watching Entertainment tonight and they were showing their interview they did with ANS last week and she was showing them around her home she was fixing up. I looked on her hand and she wasn't even wearing a wedding band... How odd her son dies, she marries Howard then months later she dies. Wonder what he gains from all this....Money???? I used to watch the anna nicole show and I found it interesting. I agree that she seemed to be on something, but I feel sooo sorry for her little girl. I just hope if someone had something to do with it, they find out. On the interview she did last week she said if it wasn't for her daughter and howard she wouldn't be here. hummmm.

I'm really not surprised, given that she had abused her body in the past, and maybe was depressed between the loss of her son, and maybe postpartum depression. She always seemed a bit "off" too. Regardless, I do feel for her little daughter who'll grow up not knowing her mom, and only know about her from the media images.

i saw this on my computer. oh that's awful, she probably couldn't handle daniel's death and took her own life. just my opinion. and now her poor baby, motherless.

i totally agree. I dont think we will ever find the truth, he is a lawyer and knows his way around things.

Hearing the news was shocking...I was in the showering listening to the music and during the break they announced she died. As if it wasn't bad enough I found out my friend hung himself the day before...2007 isn't coming off as a great year :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope my friend and Anna is in a better place now...and yes I agree that Howard Stern guy is creepy. No matter what anyone else says, I totally think he had something to do with Daniel's death

Anna Nicole Smith
1967 - 2007
RIP

2.jpg

3.jpg

Latest posts

Back