Anna nicole has died...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG I know! I just found out I am so sad . I liked her too I alos used trimspa

was a fan of hers omg I am saying a prayer tonite

yea I know I heard about that also. That sucks she loses her has a daughter and then loses her son and now she dies. Geez. I wonder who they are going to say is her babys father. Sucks that she wont know who is. This is such a tragedy.

Im in total shock,, when I first heard I almost fell off the chair and died myself thats how shocked I am...

Looking at the lasted pictures of Ms. Smith and so called attny Howard K Stern he seems to be glaring at her and he has to know she was high. Anyway, I think he had something to do with it. Keeping her drugged so maybe he could strike it rich? He is probably the one who brokered pictures...wonder who gets the newly purchased digs in the Bahamas...I hope Larry Birkhead is the father

That is so sad. First her son, now her. I was never a big fan, but I am shocked to hear that she died. Her poor daughter doesn't have a mother now.

This is so sudden! I don't even know what to say, it's so very sad. I hope dannilyn isn't subjected to a vicious paternity battle over this and everything is resolved quickly and smoothly. RIP Anna Nicole =(.

im in total "shock".. its no secret that anna drinks and uses drugs which is a deadly mix and it might of got worse after the death of her son which drove her over the edge.. poor girl and the baby has no mother..

I wasn't a big fan of hers, but it's really sad that she passed away. I wonder if they have found out what happened?

When her estranged mom was interviewed when Daniel died, she said if she could talk to Anna she'd tell her Daniel was murdered and she should watch who she hangs out with (meaning Howard K Stern) as she could be next.

i just saw on the news that she was traveling with her body guard and nurse, and that she was runing a fever the night befor..

I am in shock! This is too bizarre, I feel that someone "inside" had something to do with both deaths.

Back