Anna nicole has died...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know right I just heard it...so sad. Now all the people who bad mouthed her will feel bad.And they should that poor woman..

OMG I can't believe this! This is sooooo sad. I really liked her too.

Fox News is having a news conference right now on her death, if any one wants to watch it.

her former bf is saying that he is the biological father. i don't know his name, i think larry something.. actually they just said it. larry birkhead. he said he is the father of dannielyn. on msnbc, the reporter spoke to someone who, recently

spoke to larry birkhead and that person said that LB was "adamant" that he was dannielyns biological father

Good Lord! Tragedy never ceases to befall that woman, but I guess now this will be her last.

I just can't believe it. RIP ANS.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Wasn't trying to say you were wrong, just letting you know that perezhilton.com can't know that LOL.

I didn't know you were claiming it was gossip in the original, oopsie.

So sad...I think she was so upset over her son dying and all the ensuing drama...She did seem to be heavily medicated all the time...She apparently had been complaining of a fever...Perhaps the stress of losing her son, giving birth, fighting for her ex's money, losing a bunch of weight, etc, just took a toll on her body, mentally and physically...And she had a private nurse who found her and her bodyguard performed CPR,per CNN...

Yeah, I have read a million different things online. All I know that's true is she died, and the baby was with a friend. Weird instant deaths scare me. I guess we wont know for awhile, it took forever to release what killed her son.

Instant deaths scare me too, but I want to die that way. I don't want to lay around and suffer.

I feel so bad for her family, and her poor daughter.

This is a real tragedy. I like Anna but I think her life has always been on the edge.

I was shocked when her beloved son passed. And quite recently I heard that both Trimspa and Anna were being sued over false claims.

I just hope her daughter goes to the rightful father and she can live a normal, healthy, loving life.

girl... my firend works in that er they took her to and its true!!! They still aren't sure why yet, though.

I agree she had too many problems in her life, its sad that she died but i think shes better off. Now they'll probably start fighting over goes the real father of baby girl.

msnbc, just finished their press conference. here is more info

she checked in with her husband, howard K stern and 4 others, including a

nurse. she collapsed and the nurse called for help and it was treated as

a cardiact arrest call. they took her to the hospital, which is abt 15 miles away

from where she was staying. i don't know if she died upon arrival or later

now, they r talking abt whats gong to happen to dannilyn

Back