Anna nicole has died...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wasnt a hugefan of hers to begin with but still she was really pretty and its just really shocking.

CNN broke in with breaking news...that's just :scared: . Her poor baby..and given paternity was never truly established...what's going to happen to her...

Poor Anna Nicole...Granted I was never impressed with her but she lived a difficult life and to lose her son at the same time celebrating a daughter's birth and now this...:frown:

She's at peace now; After losing her son, you can just see the grief on her face...the poor woman...losing a child is losing a piece of oneself. :frown:

I totally agree. I wasn't a fan of hers, but its terrible to read about something like this.

I feel so so awful for her baby.

on tv, dr cyril wecht , a pathologist that is very well-known, and worked on high profile cases said that there will not be a "definitive" cause of ANS death for a least a few days.

incidently, dr. wect also did the autopsy on ANS son, danial

this is so sad... I never was a fan of hers, but she's had a tough life and wanted things to get better for her...

And now I'm even more saddened for the poor baby girl she left behind...

I just saw it on CNN at the campus Student Union. Eveyrone is shocked because she died and others were shocked because they were doing a full cover story on CNN.

they said the baby was in the bahamas. not yet confirmed. ANS

was ordered by the court to have her baby undergo a dna test to determine

who was the biological father of dannielyn.

they are saying her death may change weather the baby is going to undergo

the dna test

well, the other day CNN had a breaking news coverage (not a tiny tid bit but for like an hour or something) when K-Fed rejected 25mil offered by Britney.

I used to regard CNN highly in terms of it being a "news" station, but i guess they end up covering stuff that get attention, like celebrity news.

They are having a live news feed on MSNBC.com right now. Noone is talking yet - but they are waiting for it!

Awww no it's not! Play nice ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But I don't think that was the cause of death.

her former publicist, who worked for her for at least 10 yrs said that he was very saddened by her death, but not surprised. he said that she seemed to be in an

out of hospitals alot.

ANS's husband, according to bahamas law is considered the legal father of

dannielyn. he said that he was the biological father. he's also listed on the baby's birth certificate as the father

Back