Anna nicole has died...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So very sad. What is sadder still is that Anna did state she was probly going to pass at a young age like Marilyn Monroe. She was on ET last night right? She looked like she was on something. poor thing trying to cope with the death of her son, having a new baby (which both are SOOOO emotional anyways) THEN the hollywood media crap on top of it. I hope she has some type of peace now. ihope more still that the little one is given good things about her mom. -

Yeah :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I know just when I had my son I was all over the place and stressed and emotional...she had too much on her shoulders and this is a release for her. Now she can be with her son, atleast.

I hope that there is not to much negative that comes out of this, because I don't want to have her little girl looking back and seeing bad things about the mom she never got to know :scared:

I never was a huge ANS fan, but my heart goes out to her family and friends. They have been through so much lately. I know there is some comfort to them that she is with her son now and she seemed to love him very much. The sad part is the person that is most affected by her loss is an infant who will grow up without her mother.

hahah poor her!!! i never really liked her.. it was all the drugs she took.. and yea i feel for her daughter becuase she wont grow up all messed up.. i hope she gets to be with her REAL father!..

i know its soo horrible! i actually thought she was sorta ummmm ..... just silly! but its sooo awful.... she prolly did pass of an overwhelmed emotional state or something. crazy stuff happens.. thats just to bad about her lil one ..the things that lil girl will have to grow up hearing and seeing! too bad! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

0208_anna_body_msnbc_275.jpg

Anna's body was moved to a separate part of Memorial Hospital, presumably to the Medical Examiner's office. MSNBC captured the images just moments ago.

No matter what her personal problems were (alcohol, drugs, etc), this is still a very sad thing to hear. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> , this woman was still a mother who really seemed to love her kids very much. I hope now she can rest in peace.

Oh I totally agree with you (personally I don't know why the drugs thing was brought up, I just wasn't aware and wanted to know what she was taking).

And she was a great mother!! And you cuold tell she was very sincere about that!

this is going to sound really morbid:icon_sad: and

i don't mean any disrespect, but when i saw ANS's body wheeled out

on tv it reminded me of old footage i saw of Marilyn Monroe when she died

I feel so bad, I always like Anne and thought she needed A TRUE FRIEND. So sad...

Latest posts

Back