Another Bag...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like the color...

hate the shape of the bag and the floral decal

jsut cause the bag seems so stiff and with a floral decal it should be more free flowing i think

that's a cute bag ! i love the shape and color, but i'd replace the flower (looks kinda horrible, and too big IMO) by a pink one, just to customize it a bit
wink.gif

i love it! but only the green one... it's the most unique of the bunch. i'd snatch it if i came across it!

i like it best in green. in black and tan, it looks wierd, in camel it looks sort of like cardboard, and the red reminds me too much of valentine's day (the flower and the repeating sweeheart cut). the green is spring perfect.

i like it best in green. in black and tan, it looks wierd, in camel it looks sort of like cardboard, and the red reminds me too much of valentine's day (the flower and the repeating sweeheart cut). the green is spring perfect. I have four green bags, and they don't make many appearnces but when they do, they always meake a big splash!

Back