Another Wonderful RAOK

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
My husband and I would like to extend big, big, big thanks to the following people:

Tony, Dentaldee, Aquilah, Aprill, Kaville, Jessica Ann, BeneBaby, Sirvinya, StereoXGirl, and KristieTX

For their generous RAOK which will definitely help Wes and through this tough time. I can't even properly express how much it means to the both of us, so maybe these smiley's will help:

Reaction score
Awwww, thanks for the sheep Kee! You're both more than welcome!

Reaction score

Some of you may be thinking:

"wtf? Why sheep?"

Well . . . sheep is how I like to show appreciation, mmkay??

Reaction score
You're very welcome Kee, I'm glad we could help you both out some. *hugs*

Reaction score
Yay!! Kee....you are very loved here and we hope the best for you and Wes. Keep it positive and Love Ya!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif What was the RAOK? im wondering too

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif What was the RAOK? Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif im wondering too If she didn't post it, its probably because it is something personal.

Reaction score
Thats what i was thinking then i thought maybe she forgot to post it

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif If she didn't post it, its probably because it is something personal.

Reaction score
You are welcome Kee!! We're glad to be of help in whatever small way! Hang in there! Thanks so much for the sheep!! lol...
Back atcha!!

Reaction score
Just a note to let ALL of you know how much it warms my heart to see such kindness among a large group of ladies and gents.

AWESOME! This made me smile huge.

And to Kee I may not know you presonally, but I will keep y'all in my thoughts and hope that any mountain you are facing right now rapidly becomes a mole-hill!!!!!!

Reaction score
So sweet of all of them!

You're a doll Kee, and we all love you here.

Latest posts